Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Stay Away From Her

Image

Remember how I said that the day got worse? Read on and to find out....

Edward met me outside of sixth hour. He smiled down at me then tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. He grazed my ear with his fingertip as he did so. I then reached up and kissed his cold cheek. He pulled away instantly.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's okay Maddie, here I wrote you a note"

He handed me a white sheet of paper. Instead of writing it he typed this up in his computer class. I eyed him knowing that he was doing it so I wouldn't get a good look at his real handwriting. I unfolded the note and read what was typed on it.

Maddie,

When you love someone you'll do anything you'll do all the crazy things that you can't explain you'll shoot the moon put out the sun when you love someone you'll deny the truth believe a lie there'll be times when you believe that you can really fly but your lonely nights have just begun when you love someone when you love someone, when you love someone you'll feel it deep inside and nothing else can ever change your mind when you want someone when you need someone when you love someone. When you love someone you'll sacrifice, you'd give it everything you've got and you won'te think twice you'd risk it all no matter what may come when you love someone you'll shoot the moon put out the sun when you love someone...

And I'd give up forever to touch you cause you know that you feel me somehow you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now and all I can taste is this moment and all I can breathe is your life 'cause sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight and I don't want to world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand when everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of truth in your lies when everything feels like the movie yeah you bleed just to know you're alive and I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand when everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am

Madelyn, I am so happy that you came into my life. You are everything to me; I don't want to lose you my love. You are the girl I have been dreaming about for centuries. I love you.

Love; E.A.C

"That was beautiful" I said to him.

He bent down to kiss my cheek. "You mean everything to me"

"As do you Edward"

I put the note in my bag then followed him outside towards the gym building. I would've skipped and just hung out with him but I had to get to class.

"I'll see you when I get out" I told him.

He kissed my forehead then watched as I walked into the building. Today we were playing basketball; I actually did better than I thought. I made four points which made our team win. They all were happy with me which was a good thing. I changed into my clothes then walked out of the gym. I looked around for Edward; he was probably in his car. I stopped when I saw Jacob leaning against my car. I tried to nudge passed him but he didn't get the hint.

"Talk to me Maddie"

"Leave me alone"

He put his hands on me- I didn't like that so I pushed him off of me.

"Stay away from me Jacob"

I felt tears starting to fall down my face. I couldn't believe what i was saying to my best friend. How could this be happening again? This time, I was so angry with him insteand of pure awkwardness it was anger. Jacob moved to the side letting me get to my car. I started the car then pulled out of the parking spot.

"I'm sorry" Jacob whispered as he watched Maddie drive off.

~*~

~Edward's POV~

I stood at the entrance of the school watching as Jacob tried to talk to Maddie. It angered me when I saw him put his hands on her, on my Madelyn. I felt the beast rise up inside me. How I wanted to march up to him and rip his throat out. The moment Maddie left I raced over to him and shoved him against the brick wall. His dark eyes bore into mine. He wasn't scared; I could sense the adrenaline in his heart beat. He wanted to fight.

"Stay away from her dog" I said coldly.

His lips curved into a smile. "Are you afraide of a little competition bloodsucker?"

"There isn't any competition. You have no idea how much you hurt Maddie, stay away from her"

"Or what? You can't do anything to me leech"

I let go of him then got into my car. Jacob smirked at me then walked over to his car. How I wanted to just murder him but I knew that wouldn't do any good. I was fuming with anger. All the dog thought about was making his territory on Maddie. She wasn't his, she was mine. She was my Maddie and no one could have her.