Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Time With Alice

Image

"Do you want anything to drink?" asked Edward when I hung up the phone.

"Yes please"

I followed him down the stairs into the large kitchen. Edward got a diet coke out of the fridge and handed it to me. I opened it then took a sip of the cold liquid. Jasper came in from the sliding glass door. He looked at me and actually smiled for the first time. I smiled back.

"Jasper Hale, you have an amazing smile" I say.

"Thank you Maddie, so do you"

I gave him another smile then headed back upstairs. Alice set me down in the chair then started spiral curling my hair, she did a few styles she thought I would like. I really thought they all looked good. Edward came in a few times which Alice saw coming. The third time she slammed the door and locked it. She finally did the one style that she had a vision of. She pulled my hair all the way up into an up do. She then told me to look in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection.

"It looks good" I said.

"You don't like it" she stated.

"No, I do it's just I'm not used to having my hair all pulled up."

She smiled. "It would be better with your hair all up so you don't have to worry about it messing up or getting too hot" she replied. "I'll put the rose on the right side of your hair. It will look great when you get it all done"

"Whatever you say Alice!"

She turned off the curling iron then turned to me. "Time for makeup!" she said.

I groaned as she got all the makeup out. She set all the items out then opened up all the eye shadow, foundation, and got the utensils out.

"Now, I dont want to go too dark because you're fair as it is"

"Why do you have foundation if you're a vampire?" I asked.

She looked down at me. "I gout the foundation for you. I didn't know what shade would go better so I got quite a few"

"I can see that!" I said while eyeing four cases of foundation.

She told me to hold out my hand so she could see what foundation blended in better with my skin. I did what she said. Alice blened them all into my pale skin. The light beige looked the best. She then washed and moisturized my face before putting the foundation onto my skin. She didn't want to go too dark with my makeup. She used light browns and gold then did a smoky effect with them. She then lined my eyes with eyeliner and put on mascara. The last step to the look was a light shade of lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror not recognizing the person staring back at me.

"Wow, I look good" I said.

Alice smiled. "Go show Edward, he's been in my mind this whole hour trying to bug me into hurrying faster"

I gave Alice a hug then left the bathroom. I headed down the stairs towards Edward's room. I heard the soft melody of his guitar, I opened up the door and stepped in. He looked up at me with his mouth opened.

"You look like an angel" he told me.