Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Moonlit Dance

Image

Edward came to a complete stop in front of his house. My hands balled up into fists but Edward gracefully touched my shoulder. I released my anger. I looked over at him and softly smiled. He smiled back showing his pearly white teeth.

"Sorry, I'm still pissed off at Jacob"

"Don't let him get to you love. Com on, I have a surprise for you!"

With one quick movement Edward got out of the car then opened up my passenger side door. He softly grabbed my hand helping me out of the Volvo.

"You might want me to carry you because it's quit a walk"

I nodded then jumped up into his arms. Edward nuzzled his face into my blond hair then pulled away. At once he sped off through the woods. I tilted my head back letting the wind whip through my hair. Edward laughed a few times as I quickly pulled my head up afraid that I was going to hit a tree. He finally slowed his pace. I looked up at the trees to see that some of them had crystal lights in them. Edward walks into a small open field where there was a huge gazebo waiting for us. Like the trees it was lit up by crstal lights, and roses wrapped around the pillars. He set me down to my feet then kissed my forehead.

"What's this?" I asked.

He smiled that crooked smile that drove me crazey. "Alice had a vision that the dance wouldn't turn out too well so she set this up"

"She did this all by herself?"

"No, she made Jasper help!"

Edward grabbed my hand then led me towards the gazebo. Soft classical music was playing from a boom box; there was also a table that had diet coke and chocolate almonds in a bowl place on it.

"How did she know I like diet coke and chocolate almonds?" I asked. Edward smirked at me. "Oh, yeah you both can read my mind" I felt myself blush.

I casually walked over to the table and got a diet coke. I opened it up then drank the liquid.

"Would you like to dance?" asked Edward.

He looked at me and bowed. I smiled and curtsied at him. "Yes, I would love too Mr. Cullen!"

Edward pulled me closer to him. We started dancing under the moonlight.

"How much do you love me?" he asked.

"A lot" I replied. "Why do you love me?"

"Because, you're my girl Maddie!" He then bent down to kiss my lips.

It then hits me-I recited the riddle over in my head. I smile, the answer to the riddle was a kiss.

"You got it right!" said Edward.

I smile. "I guess I'll find out on Monday who my secret admirer is"

"Or earlier"

"What?"

"Nothing" Edward spun me around. We danced and kissed some more.

"Are you ready?" Edward asked me a few hours later.

I was laying my head on his lap. I sat up and stretched out my body. "Yes, I'm ready"

Edward got up. He carefully helped me to my feet. He switched off the crystal lights leaving us in the brisk darkness-only the moonlight shown down from the sky. Edward picked me up. I didn't get on his back-it would be too hard to ride piggy back in a dress. He then ran through the forest. I closed my eyes, Edward soon stopped. I opened them up again; we were now on the front porch of the Cullen House.

"I'm going to call my mom to see if I can spend the night. If that's okay?"

"Of course it's fine Maddie. Alice laid some pajamas out for you. I know you probably want a shower so you can get all the hairspray out"

I nodded then jumped out of Edward's arms. He opened the door for me ushering me inside. Alice and Jasper were playing a game of chess, Esme was flipping through a home and garden magazine, and the other's were no where to be seen.

"Alice thank you!" I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"You're welcome! Did you like it?"

"It was pretty. I'm going to call my mom and take a shower"

Edward followed me up the stairs. "I'll be in my room when you get out" he said. He kissed my cheek then opened Alice's bedroom door for me. I walked in with my purse in hand. I dug my phone out of it then called my mom.

"Where the hell are you Madelyn?" she asked.

"I'm at the Cullen's. I'm sorry I didn't call earlier, Edward and I had our own prom"

"Well, you need to call me and let me know these things. I was worried about you. Jacob called, he wants you to call him back Madelyn. He says he's really sorry"

"He's not sorry" I said.

"Okay, I'm sure you both will make up. How was the dance?"

"It was alright. I'm spending the night I hope you don't mind"

"No, not at all. I love you Maddie"

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow"

I hung up the phone then went into the bathroom. I take a hot shower making me feel extremely better. I scrubbed the hairspray out of my hair; I soon got it all out. I turn off the water then get out of the large shower. I dried off my body throughouly. My eyes darted down to the floor where there was a note-like someone had slid it underneath the door. I pick it up then open it. I smiled when I saw the familiar handwriting.

Yes, it is a kiss Madelyn! Here is a poem for you; I hope you enjoy

Kissing is an art, one must master

Kissing slowly is better than faster

Kiss me slowly

Kiss me tenderly

Kiss me sweetly

Kiss me on the lips

Down to my fingertips

Delicately sample my nipples

Kiss it, tease it, rather simple

When done right, let me be precise

Kissing itself can be rather nice

Kiss me slowly

Kiss me tenderly

Kiss me sweetly

Kiss my body inch by inch

Till it tickles and starts to flinch

Kiss me in the left and right ear

Whisper sweet words with passionate car

Kiss me by the neck

With little kisses called pecks

Kiss me below and yonder

Till my juices begin to ponder

And turn on fire with desire

Kiss me slowly

Kiss me tenderly

Kiss me sweetly

Kiss me once, twice, thrice

These kisses are very nice

Now, open the door Madelyn!

I pull the towl tighter around my body then opened the door to see Edward standing there. He smiles widely at me; I can't help but to smile back.

"I knew it was you!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"Yes, it was me Maddie. I wrote those letters to you. I love you so much"

I jump up into his arms careful to keep the towl wrapped around me. "I knew it was you the whole time and you lied to me!"

Edward kissed my forehead softly. "I didn't lie to you, I just didn't tell you"

I laugh then jump down from his arms. "Hold on, I'm going to get dressed"

I shut the door to the bathroom and quickly put the pajamas on me. I walked back out to the bathroom. Edward led me down to the living room where Alice, Jasper, and now Emmett sat watching a movie.

"How did the dance go?" asked Emmett.

"Oh, it went fine until some mutt tried to ruin my night"

"What did you do?" Emmett asked whil laughing.

"I put a leash on him and tied him up to his bitch" I said then walked off into the large kitchen.

I heard Emmett laughing loudly from the living room. "That was funny" he said.

Edward smirked and shook his head.

I got myself a diet coke then went back into the living room. I sank down on the large couch next to Edward. He put a soft blanket over my body as I cuddled up next to him. He kissed the lobe of my ear.

"I love you forever Maddie" he whispered in my ear.

The other's left the living room giving me and Edward time alone. We both sat kissing on the couch. Things started getting too heated so Edward stopped.

"Sorry" I said.

"It's alright love, I think we just need to take things down a notch"

I nodded. "So, are you going to stop putting the letter's in my locker?"

"Nope, I think I'll write a few more"

Edward kisses my cheek then begins to run his fingers through my hair. I was so tired that I fell fast asleep in his arms. Edward looked down at Maddie then picked her up. He carried her up to Alice's room and laid her on the bed. He put the covers over her before laying down next to her. He kisses her cheek then whispers in her ear.

"Dream about me"

I softly smile as I heard Edward say those words. I snuggled up closer to him and did exactly that.