Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Happy Birthday

Image

Warning, this part DOES contain mature adult content.

"What are you doing love?" asked Edward. As usual I didn't hear him enter my room. He pulled off his jacket setting it in the black chair. He then lay down beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He softly kissed my neck then looked over my shoulder. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just drawing" I replied. During the summer I was spending most of my time drawing because I was planning on being in AP art my senior year.

"It looks lovely" he said then kissed just below my ear making my whole body tingle.

"How are Emmett and Rose?" I asked.

He removed his lips from my warm skin to look up at me. "They are off having their twentieth honeymoon"

I softly smiled then returned to my drawing. How I wished Edward and I could get married and have our wedding night. He kept tellking me numerous times that until we got to the next step-sex I mean-we had to be married. At times, it really pised me off. I wanted to have that moment with him, just the two of us making love until the dawn rises.

He sighed knowing what was going through my mind.

"Madelyn, I want you in every way. Even the ways that I know I can't have you; all of you"

"Because you set the boundaries" I replied in a whisper. "You did that to keep me safe"

He cupped my cheek then tilted my head so he could look into my eyes.

"Are you saying you want to change some of the boundaries that I set?"

I don't know why he had to ask. He knew the answer. I shouldn't have to spell it out for him.

"Yes" I said.

"Maddie-"

"Before you say it's for my safety just listen to me. How do you know you'll hurt me? We've been together for six months Edward and technically today is your birthday and in an hour it will be my eighteenth birthday"

"I know I won't hurt you because we won't be doing anything"

"Edward-"

"The boundaries aren't going to change"

"If you don't want me then just tell me" I said. I set my sketchbook at the end of the bed. My purse was sitting on the dresser. I grabbed it then left my room. I was gong to talk to Alice.

"Dont talk to Alice" he said. He softly grabbed my hand pulling me to a stop. "I do want you" he whispered.

His lips crashed down on mine. Just as it happened he pulled away. I knew he was scared to do anything because he was afraid that he would hurt me. He had to get passed that though. I grabbed onto his cold hand leading him back down the hall into my room.

"Lay on the bed and try to relax" I knew I was going to have to lead the way in this situation. I was a little nervous becuase I was so afraid that he would tell me no.

Edward cautiously did what I said. I shut the door to my bedroom. My mother was out with Billy so she clearly wouldn't be hom until late. The next moment, I straddled his thighs, his eyes grew big as I did so.

"Maddie" he began but I cut him off by kissing his lips.

"It won't go too far" I whispered in his ear.

I grabbed his hands placing them on my small waist. I swallowed hard as I began to un button his shirt. I pulled it back to see his muscled chest. Edward held my gaze as I bent down to kiss his chest. My tongue escaped my mouth. I began to track his hard muscles with my tongue. He didn't stop me so I knew that this was not part of the boundary. My mind began to spin-he tasted so good.

I slowly sat up watching Edwar'ds expression. His eyes lingered over me. Not knowing what I was going to do next. It finally hit me. I took in a deep breath and crossed my arms grabbing the bottom of my shirt. Edward blinked not believing what he was seeing as I pulled the shirt over my head then tossing it onto the floor. His mouth gaped open like he was about to say something but he never did. He laid as still as he could and just stared at me.

"You're so beautiful" he said.

I smiled as I reached behind me and pulled my bra off. I heard him take in a jagged breath as I tossed the item onto the floor with my shirt.

"Maddie, are you sure you want to do this? I don't want you to do something you're not comfortable with"

"But I am" I said as I laid my body against his. The feel of his skin against mine was incredible. His hands grasped around my waist pulling me back up into a sitting position. He released me then caustiously raised his hands.

"May I?" he asked like a gentleman.

I nodded. "Yes, that was my intention" I grinned.

He gently placed his cold hands on my firm breasts. Teh coolness of his touch sent prickles through my entire body. His thumbs softly began to stroke them. I let out a soft moan as he did so.

"Don't stop" I breathed.

And he didn't. I began to rock against him as he did so. With a flash he was on his knees cradling me in his arms.

"I'm sorry" I said. "That was too far wasn't it?"

"It was a surprise my love, I'm sorry I needed more control" he sadly looked into my eyes. "Maddie, I don't want to hurt you"

"I know" I was actually really shocked that he let things go this far. I knew this was as far as our boundary would go but I wanted more; I needed more. "Is this as far as we will go?"

He pondered at the thought then to my shock softly shook his head. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I replied.

He carefully laid me down on the bed. I let out a small moan as his lips cascaded down onto my breasts. His hands softly lingered onto my throat, passed my cleavage, down to my stomach, and stopped at the top of my jeans. I didn't want him to stop. Not now, not ever.

"Don't stop Edward, please don't stop"

His hand glided down to my inner thighs. He slowly began to rub making every inch of my body beg for more. He then carefully undid my pants. I pulled them along with my panties off of me. Edward's eyes lingered over my body. I was a little nervous; this was actually the second time he had seen me naked. For the first was when I had my car wreck and I needed help in the shower. I was out of it that I didn't really pay any attention.

"Don't be nervous" he whispered. "You're beautiful" His hands lingered in between my thighs. I felt the coolness of his fingers into in between my slick folds. I let out a louder moan then ran my fingers through his hair. His fingers bore deep inside of me playing with my sexual desires. I gasped as he got more into it. The heat from the passion sent tingle throughout my body. He soon stopped to look at me. His lips curved into a smile, he was clearly pleased with himself. He lay down beside me.

"You're turn" I said.

He looked at me puzzled. "For what?"

I slipped my hand down to his waist band and undid the button. It caught him by surprise but he didn't stop me as I unzipped the zipper. He pulled his pants down to reveal his boxers. I arched my eyebrow at him.

"What?" he asked with a smile.

"That answers the boxers or brief question!"

He softly chuckled. I looked down at his legs they were muscular from all his running. I then swallowed hard. I wasn't sure what to do next. I have never done anything this extreme with a guy before. I began to stroke his inner thighs. I watched as he leaned his head back with his eyes closed. My tongue then lingered onto his chest again. I smiled then softly bit him. Not hard enough because I didn't want to lose a tooth. His eyes bolted open.

"Did you just bite me?" he asked.

I snickered. "You didn't say anything about me biting you"

He smiled. "You're absolutely right" he closed his eyes again enjoying the sensation of my tongue against his marble skin. My hands reached to the waist band of his boxers.

"Maddie wiat" he said.

I ignored him and pulled the boxers off of him. My eyes lingered over his beauty. He was like a masterpiece. My lips lingered close to the tip of his manhood. I held in my breath then with my tongue licked the base to the tip. He quickly sat up.

"Maddie please-"

I knew he was going to tell me to stop.

"Don't stop" he finished.

His hands tightened onto the sheets of my bed. His hardness entranced my mouth, it was as hard as stone but hard enough. I felt his legs begin to shake as I satisfied him more. He let out a moan which made me feel more confident in what I was doing. I kept on until he began to quiver uncontrollably. He closed his eyes and bit his lips to keep from screaming out.

"Maddie stopped" He managed to say.

He lifted me off his member then pulled me beside him. I watched as his fluids began to escape his body. I smiled then curled up beside him until he regained composure.

"I lost control" he said. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all" I smiled then lookd down at the shimmering fluid's on his abdomen. "Is that s-"

"It's venom, it replaced all of my human fluids"

"Oh, I didn't know. So I guess touching it won't be an option"

"It most certaintly won't" he said.

"I'll um get you a rag"

I darted out of my room with a smile on my face. I couldn't believe I made him do that. I got a rag then went back into my room. He took the rag from me and wiped the venom off his skin. He set the rag on my nighstand then pulled me onto his body careful not to let me touch his skin in case he missed some of the venom.

"That was amazing" he said. He kisssed my neck, collar bone, breasts, my stonamce, my thighs, and my inner thighs. His lips carressed my sensual flesh. He then took in a deep breath.

"Maddie, I can't

I nodded but felt a little upset. I knew he was afraid of getting too aroused and accidently biting me. That would be fun to explain to Carlisle and the others. Oh, Edward bit me in the privates. Yeah, that's one conversation I didn't want to have.

"I'm surprised you let things get this far" I told him.

He tilted his head up to look at me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let things go that far. I took advantage of you"

I pulled him on top of me then kissed his lips. "No, you didn't. I love you so much"

"I love you too Maddie"

"Did you enjoy that?"

"It was incredible"

"I wonder what intercourse feels like?"

He arched his eyebrow.

I laughed. "I know, not anytime soon"

"Let me get used to these new sensations first Madelyn but I would rather be married"

"Edward, I'm not going to marry you until you change me"

"We'll talk about that when you graduate"

I nodded. "Okay"

He rolled off of me then pulled my naked body to him. "Oh, and happy eighteenth birthday" he whispered in my ear.

"Alice is having a party for me isn't she?"

"I'm not at liberty to say"

He smiled at me then kissed my cheek before I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my mother's voice. My eyes shot open as I remembered the events from last night. I looked down to see that I was thankfully wearing pajamas. Edward must've put them on me when he left. My mom sat down on my bed with a small present in her hand.

"Happy birthday" she told me.

She gave me the small box. I opened it to see a fairy necklace inside. I saw this necklace a while ago and wanted it because I loved fairies. I had some figurines and framed pictures on a shelf in my room.

"Thanks mom" I said while putting it on my neck along with the wolf necklace that Jacob made for me six months ago. "You're not throwing a party for me are you?" My eyes narrowed. Someone was throwing a party for me but who could it be?

"No, I have to work today. That's why I woke you up this morning. Since it's your birthday you don't have to come in tonight"

I shrugged. "Okay, whatever"

My mom left the room leaving me alone again. I fell right back to sleep feeling extremely tired. I woke up again around noon. I showered and got ready for the day. I dressed up in case some one was to surprise me for my birthday. I tried calling Edward but he didn't answer, I also called Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob, and Esme. They didn't answer either. I sighed then sat down on my bed.

"Well today is going to suck" I said. I went into the living room to watch some TV for a while. I kept staring at my phone hoping that someone would call me but they never did. While watching TV I started to get even more aggravated. Why hasn't anyone called me yet? I kept asking myself over and over again. Finally, someone rang on the doorbell. I jumped up to my feet and ran to the door. I flung it open to see Edward standing in the doorway.

"Happy Birthday!" He said while giving me a hug and a kiss.

"Thank you, I was beginning to think you forgot about my birthday"

He smiled as he pulled me into yet another hug. "I would never forget about your birthday"

"So, what did you get me?"

"You'll have to wait and see" Edward led me outside where his Volvo was waiting. I got into the passenger side. Edward put the car in drive and took off down the street; by now, I was used to his crazy driving. He soon pulled to a stop in front of the Cullen house. I noticed that there were crystal lights decorating the posts on the porch. I was always the type to enjoy birthdays. Edward grabbed onto my hand as we both walked in unison to the front door. Before I even had a chance to open it Alice greeted me.

"Maddie, happy birthday!" she hugged me softly.

"Thanks!" I glanced around her to see the inside magically decorated. "Wow, you did all this for me?"

Alice moved so I could walk inside. I glanced around at the beautiful decorations. I also saw my mom sitting on the couch with a big smile on her face.

"You were in on this too?" I asked her.

"I sure was!" my mother replied.

Edward was now at my side. He carefully put his arm around my waist. That's when the other's appeared in the room. They all wishd me a happy birthday and hugged me. Even Rosalie gave me a hug.

"What does the birthday girl want to do first?" asked Edward.

"Open presents!" I blurted out making everyone laugh.

"Has she always been this excited about her birthday?" Carlisle asked my mom.

"Oh yeah"

Edward lead me over to the table that held my presents. I began to open the first one up. It contained a sketchbook, and new art supplies.

"That was from me" said Alice.

I smiled over and gave her a hug. "Thanks Alice"

Rosalie got me a sexy black dress with red shoes and matching jewelry.

"Thanks Rose but what's it for?"

The Cullen's and even my mom glanced at each other.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's for a special day" replied Rosalie.

"Here this is from Emmett and Jasper" Edward handed me another box. I carefully opened it to see that it was a very expensive makeup set. I thanked them both then looked down at the table. There were two presents left. One from Edward and the other from Carlisle and Esme.

I picked up the one from Edward. He smiled at me as I opened it up. I pulled out a leatherbound book. On top in gold letters it read; Secret Love Letters. I flipped open the book to see that it contained all the poetry that Edward sent me in the love notes and even ten new poems.

"Oh Edward, it's amazing!"

"Do you like it?"

I looked up to meet his golden eyes. "Of course I do! Thank you so much!" I kissed Edward softl then realized that everyone was watching us. I felt my cheeks turn red from embarrassment.

"One present left" I said while setting the book down and picking up the one from Carlisle and Esme. I ripped it open then pulled the top off. Inside was a plane ticket. I picked it up to see that the plane would be leaving tomorrow at eight am sharp for...Paris France.

"Are you kidding me?" I shrieked in excitement.

"Nope" said Edward. "Alice, Jasper, and myself are also going"

"And that's the only reason why I'm letting you go" my mom said.

"You're okay with this?" I asked her.

"Carlisle promised me that you would be in safe hands. And I know you have always wanted to go to Paris"

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to Paris. Thank you so much!" I went over and hugged Carlisle along with Esme.

"You're welcome" they both replied.

"Now I know what the dress is for" I stated.

Rosalie smiled. "In case Edward takes you on a romantic outing which I'm sure he will" Rosalie looked over at him.

"Of course I will" Edward replied.

"How long are we going to be gone?" I asked him.

"A week"

"Holy shit! Oops sorry" I quickly covered my mouth making Edward chuckled.

"Thank you so much" I told him.

"Anything for you Maddie" he then kissed my forehead.

~*~

"Maddie, Jacob's on the phone" my mother came into my now messy room. I had just gotten back home from my birthday party at the Cullen's an hour ago.

"Oh, okay" I climbed over my pile of clothes to reach the door.

"You're only going to be gone a week Madelyn"

"I konw, I just don't know what I want to wear" I took the phone from her and placed it up to my ear. "Hey Jacob!"

"Hey, I heard the bloodsuckers are taking you to Paris"

"Uh, yeah they are"

"Be careful"

"Jacob you and I both know that I will be safe"

"I hope. Well the reason why I am calling you was to wish you a happy birthdy and to see if you wanted to come over here to get your present"

I glanced around my room. "Let me get packed then I'll be on my way"

"Sure Sure, I'll see you in a bit"

I hung up the phone then quickly started packing. I was so excited, I would be spending a whole week with Edward in the most romantic city in the world. Twenty minutes later I was finally packed. I told my mom that I was going to Jacob's. She told me not to be gone that long since I had to wake up early in the morning. I darted outside to my car and got in.