Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

The Hotel Ritz

Image

I slowly opened my eyes to see Edward staring at me. He had awoken me up by kissing me. I glanced around my room.

"Whe did I get home?" I asked him.

Edward softly chuckled. "You fell asleep during The Phantom of the Opera"

"I told you I don't like musicals" I stretched out my body then noticed that my room was clean. "You cleaned my room too?"

He nodded. "It was filthy"

"I haven't had time to clean. How long do I have to get ready?"

"An hour and a half. I'm going to get my belongings then come back here to get you. I will be back shortly to pick you up my love"

"Okay"

I watched as Edward climbed out of the window. For the next hour and a half I showered, put on my makeup, brushed my teeth curled my hair, and changed into comfortable clothes. My mom was in the kitchen making me breakfast. I sat down next to her and began to eat.

"You be carefuly Madelyn"

"Oh mom, aren't I always careful?"

She smiled at me. "I'm not talking about safety, I'm talking about protection"

"Oh god" I shrieked which made my mom laugh.

"Have you and Edward been sexually active?"

"No, we haven't. For some odd reason he wants to wait until he's married"

"Good, that's one less thing I have to worry about; you coming back from Paris knocked up"

I threw a piece of ice at my mother. It hit her in the head, I laughed at once.

"Take tons of pictures. I want to see everything and if you and Edward do decide to have sex, please use protection"

"I will mom"

The doorbell rang loudly throughoout the house. I got up from the table and ran to the front door. I opened it up to see Edward, Alice, and even Jasper standing in the doorway. My mom handed me my bag and smiled at them all.

"You all have fun" she said. "I'm going to miss you" my mom told me.

I gave her a hug then kissed her cheek. "I'm going to miss you too mom"

"I love you sweetie"

"I love you too. So, what are you going to do when I'm gone?"

"Oh, I'll probably work and maybe go see Billy"

"Use protection!"

She laughed. "Funny! Be safe baby girl" she hugged me again then waved at the others. "You all be careful"

"We will Vanessa" said Edward as he hugged my mom.

"Take care of her Edward" she whispered in his ear before he let her go.

I smiled one last time at my mom then walked towards the car. Alice put my bag in the trunk then got into the back seat with Jasper while I had reigns on shot gun. I buckled up as Edward pulled out of the driveway. It took about thirty minutes tops to get to the airport. Edward got our bags while Jasper got his and Alice's.

"Are you excited?" Alice asked me.

"Yes, I am!"

We walked into the airport. The first thing we did was check our bags. Edward grabbed onto my hand as we walked to security. The line actually wasn't that bad. I slipped off my shoes, coat, and jewelry. I stuck the items in the plastic bin along with my purse.

"Come this way sweetie" a woman told me.

I walked through the metal detector which didn't beep. Edward walked through it then stood directly behind me. Close enough that our bodies were touching. Once all our items were checked I put my belongings back on then grabbed my purse.

"Our gate number is 21" Alice said as we began to walk through the airport. I glanced around at all the stores then looked up at Edward.

"Is the hotel covered?" I asked. I was about to get my money out of my wallet for the room but Edward stopped me.

"Put your money away. While we're in Paris I will pay for everything"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, money isn't a problem and yes the hotel is covered. We will share a room, that is if it's okay with you Maddie"

"Of course it's okay"

We found our gate number then sat down in the chairs waiting to start boarding. A few minutes after we sat down we did just that. I followed Edward to the woman who was checking the tickets. I handed mine to her.

"Have a good flight!" she said.

"Thanks" I stuck my ticket back into my purse. Edward waited for me by the door with Jasper.

"you're nervous" he stated.

I quickly nodded. "Ive never been on a plan before"

Jasper put his hand on my shoulder. At once my nerves went away to be replaced by a calmness that I have never felt before. I blinked up at Jasper.

"You can control people's emotions" I asked quietly.

He nodded. "Yes, that is my gift"

"Thanks"

"Any time" Jasper walked down the long tunnel. Edward then smiled down at me.

"Feel better?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes"

Edward grabbed my hand softly then led me down the tunnel. We entered onto the plane that would be taking us to Paris France.

"Maddie wake up sweetie" Edward's musical voice pulled me out of a deep sleep.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness. I looked over at Edward to see him smiling at me.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"We'll be landing in ten minutes. It's only four am here. It's 9pm in Forks"

"This time difference is going to suck" I said while sitting up. "At least you don't have to worry about sleep"

Edward smiled then kissed my lips. The plane started to decend from the sky. It soon landed. About ten mintues later we were exiting the plane. My legs were so stiff from sitting down for so long.

"Are you hungry?" Edward asked me.

"Yeah, how are you going to eat?"

"We hunted a sufficient amount last night"

I nodded then walked slowly towards the baggage claim. Our bags were already waiting for us. Edward got our bags. I followed closely beside Edward as we headed outside. Alice flagged a taxi. It stopped in front of us, the driver popped the trunk open so we could put our bags in the back. I then slid into the back with Edward and Jasper while Alice sat in the front. The driver started talking to us in French, Alice looked at him and started talking to him with a perfect French accent. I was amazed that she was excellent at that language.

"Do you know how to speak French too?" I asked Edward.

He smiled then nodded his head. "All those years of school" he replied.

I chuckled then fastened my seat belt. The driver took off down the street of Paris. I stared out the window in awe as I watched the passing scenery. My eyes then lingered on the Eifel Tower. I got out my camera then rolled the window down. I snapped a few shots of it then took some pictures of Edward and Jasper then a few of Edward and I.

"What hotel are we staying at?" I asked Edward.

"The Hotel Ritz. It's a beautiful hotel and will fit our needs"

I nodded then peared out the window some more. Soon the driver pulled to a stop in front of a beautiful hotel. I gasped at it in awe which made Edward and Alice laugh.

"We're staying here?" I asked.

"We sure are!" Alice replied. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" I said while getting out of the car.

Edward slid out after I did, the driver poped the trunk so we could get our bags out. Alice paid the driver then walked to the trunk. Once Edward shut the trunk the driver took off. Alice walked beside me as we headed into the beautiful hotel. I was in awe by the furnishings of the lobby. Alice talked to the woman at the front desk. She smiled at us all then had a bell hop take our bags up to the room. Alice handed Edward the key to our room.

"You're both in suite 316. We're in 317 right across the hall" she said.

Edward and I nodded as we walked towards the elevator. The bell hop pressed the button that had the number 3 on it. The doors closed securely. The elevator started to move, it soon stopped on the third floor. When the doors opened the bell hop walked out of the elevator. I followed beside Edward as we headed down the hall. The bel hop opened our door first. Edward gave him a tip then took the bags from him. I slowly walked into the room with my mouth hanging opened. The room was so beautiful. Edward shut the door then walked behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pinch me" I told him.

Edward chuckled in my ear then nuzzled as his lips pressed softly against my neck. His cold lips felt so good against my warm skin.

"I love you Edward" I whispered.

"I love you too Maddie. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah"

"I'l get you something to eat. The hotel accomodates food every hours of the day"

I nodded. "I'm going to take a bath. My muscles are so sore"

Edward softly kissed my lips. "I'll be right back" He kissed me once more then left the room.

Before taking a bath I unpacked all our things. While going through Edward's belongings I found a ring box. I didn't dare open it though.

"Oh my god" I said. I quickly put his things back in the bag as if I never touched his belongings. I then went into the large bathroom. I was still in total shock to even notice how beautiful the bathroom really was. I started up the bath water and put vanilla bubble bath into it. Once it was halfway full of water I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the water. I shut off the running water before I started shaving my legs. I spent about half an hour in the tub before I got out. I slipped into a pair of pajamas. As I walked into the other room I saw Edward sitting at a small circular table waiting for me. I pushed the thought of the ring box out of my mind. Maybe it was Alice's ring?

I sat down in the opposite chair in front of him. Edward had gotten me a turkey sandwich on cruissant bread, potato chips, a diet coke, and cheesecake. I ate slowly savoring the taste. When I finished I threw the plate away.

"Alice is going to take you to get a spa treatment around noon so I better let you get to sleep" Edward said as he got the bed ready for me.

"It's five in the morning I'm not tired"

"You need your sleep" Edward carefully picked me up then placed me on the bed. He then slid in next to me. His cold arms wrapped securely around my body.

"Wake me up at eleven so I can get ready"

"I will love. Dream of me" Edward pressed his lips against my neck.

In an instant I was fast asleep.