Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Bachelorette Party

Image

"You're throwing me a what?" I shrieked at Alice.

A week had gone by since I was kidnapped by Kris, corrupted by my father, and learned that my power as a vampire was healing. It took me a while to cope with what happened but after talking with Carlisle and Esme for several hours I felt better. They weren't happy with themselves either. They didnt plan on killing any of the cult members but they had no choice. They wouldn't listen to reason only violence.

Alice and I sat in the cottage going through the wedding plans. She had just told me that she was planning on throwing me a bachelorette party. I stared at her in shock, which made her smile from ear to ear.

"A bachelorette party" she replied.

"I heard you but vampires have bachelorette parties? What do we do hire sexy vampires to strip for us?"

Alice chuckled. "No, it's just a little party with me, Esme, and Rose. Nothing too big. We're just going to have you open presents and make you model a few dresses for us"

"You found a dress for me and didn't tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to wait until tonight. You have three choices, I picked out one and so did Rosalie and Esme"

"What are the boys doing?"

"Carlisle is taking them out hunting among other things"

"What other things? No strippers for the boys" I said.

Alice laughed. "Calm down, they aren't having any strippers. They are just going hunting"

"Okay, so when does this bachelorette party start?"

"In an hour, Rose and Esme are decorating for it"

I nodded then went back to the wedding plans, other than us the only people that would be at the wedding is Jacob, Aurelia, and Billy Black. Jacob was going to be walking me down the aisle. I had to beg him to do it, in the end he agreed of course. After finishing up some more plans I quickly got ready for the party. I put on a simple blue dress, matching shoes, some jewelry, a little bit of makeup, and lipstick. Alice and I then headed to the house. I walked inside to see baloons and streamers in all places of the living room. Rosalie and Esme greeted me with a hug.

"I can't believe you threw me a bachelorette party!" I hugged them back then saw Aurelia sitting on the couch. "You were in on this too?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Yeah, they told me not to tell you"

Esme dragged me to the couch and set down on it. Rosalie handed me a present. I opened it to see that there was a sexy outfit in it.

"What's this?" I asked.

"To wear on your honeymoon" she replied.

"Please tell me all the gifts aren't lingerie"

Alice smiled then handed me her gift. It was of course lingerie too, Esme got me some perfume, and Aurelia got me a sexy evening dress. I thanked them all then looked around the room.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Now it's time to pick out your dress, they are all upstairs in Alice's room" said Esme.

"Oh goodie"

I got up from the couch, I was afraid to even see the dresses after I saw the lingerie they got me. I walked into Alice's room. Three dresses were sitting on her bed. The first one I tried on was Rosalie's pick. I thought it was too fancy for my taste. Esme and Alice throught so too, then I tried on Alices. It was cute but I didn't like the style of it on me. Esme's pick was the right one for me. I thought the dress was perfect.

"This is the one" I said while walking down the stairs.

The girls looked up at me. Esme smiled at me widely. "That's the dress I wore when Carlisle and I got married" she said.

"It's beautiful, I love it"

For the remainder of the party we all watched a few chick flicks then cleaned up. Alice kept the dress in her room so Edward wouldn't see it. She had to clock the vision out of her mind because she knew that he would try to see what it looked like.

"I'm going to visit my mother's grave" I told them.

"Yeah, I better get back before Billy skins me for keeping the truck this long" said Aurelia.

"Thanks for coming" I said while giving her a hug.

"You're welcome Maddie"

I dargted outside and ran through the woods until I made it into the cemetery. I stood at the foot of her grave for the longest time. The wind started blowing through my short hair. I cosed my eyes taking it all in. I kissed the headstone then went to the cliff. The moon was shining high in the sky. I looked up at it then smiled as I heard the soft footsteps of Edward behind me.

"How was the party?" he asked me.

"It was fine. How was yours?"

"I had fun"

"This is where you turned me" I said while turning around to face Edward.

He softly nodded. "Yes" then kissed my lips. His arms pulled me into his body.

"We're going to be in danger for the rest of eternity aren't we?"

Edward softly nods again. "It's going to be difficult I assure you Maddie"

I smile then kiss his lips again. "And I want to spend every moment with you"

"You will Maddie, you will"
♠ ♠ ♠
The last two parts of the story will be out sometime tomorrow just thought I'd let you know!