Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Wedding

Image

"Maddie, time to start getting ready!" Alice came into the cottage around six in the morning. I was watching TV trying to keep myself distracted but it wasn't working. Edward had went to the house last night because Alice said something about seeing the bride before the wedding was bad luck. Thanks Alice.

"It's already time?" I asked while standing up.

"Yep, and good you took a shower like I told you too"

I pulled the towel closer to me. "I sure did"

"Okay, first lets start with your hair" Alice led me into the cottage bathroom. She set me down on a chair and removed the towel from my hair. "Now that it's short I have to think of a style for it. I might just straighten it then put the veil on. Simple"

Alice began to blow dry out my hair. Once that task was complete she straightened it. I sat in that chair for about three hours. She wanted to make sure my makeup and hair was perfect for the wedding. Rosalie came into the house with my dress along with her's and Alice's dress.

"Time for the dress!" Alice helped me into my wedding dress. She zipped it up then put the garter on my leg. Rosalie then helped me into my shoes while Alice put the veil on me. I stared at myself in the mirror completely blown away.

"Wow, I look different"

Alice and Rosalie smiled.

"Now, it's our turn to get ready. Go sit down we'll be out in a bit"

I walked into the living room then carefully sank down on the couch. I knew I was ready to marry Edward. I wanted to be with him and only him. He was the only person that I cared to love. I couldn't help but wonder what Edward was doing.

~Edward's POV~

Edward sat in his room staring out the window and listening to soft music coming out of his speakers. Today was the day that he would finally be marrying the love of his life. He loved Maddie with all his heart he didn't want to spend the rest of eternity with anyone else but her. She held a part of him that no one else did. Emmett came into the room with Edward's tuxedo.

"Hold on Bro" Emmett set the clothes on the couch then began to help Edward with his hair.

"It's not going to lay flat Emmett"

"Well, I don't want it to look like a dead animal is laying on your head. That won't be good on your wedding day"

Edward chuckled.

"This is the happiest I have ever seen you Edward"

"This is the happiest I have ever been"

"Edward" Carlisle softly knocked on the door. He peared inside the room and smiled. "Only an hour away, Esme is just finishing up the decorations. When you get dressed can you come see me in my office? I have something for you"

"I will Carlisle"

Edward quickly changed into his tuxedo then put his shoes on.

"I'll see you at the wedding" Emmett patted Edward on the back then left the room.

Edward smiled to himself. Wedding, his and Maddie's wedding would be an hour away. He slowly walked down the hall into Carlisle's office. He was standing next to his desk with a smile on his face.

"Edward, I am so happy that you finally found the love of your life. The plane, tickets, and the house is set"

"Thank you Carlisle"

Edward watched as Carlisle walked over to his safe, he unlocked it then pulled out a ring box. "These were your birth parents rings. I sized them up for you and Maddie. I though you would like to have these as your wedding rings" Carlisle handed the ring box to Edward. He opened it up to look at the rings. They were perfect.

"These are perfect Carlisle. Maddie will love the ring" Edward handed them back to Carlisle. "I better get down there it's almost time"

Carlisle nodded then watched as his son left the room. He was so happy for him.

~Maddie's POV~

"Maddie, get on my back. I don't want anything getting on your dress" Rosalie said.

I jumped onto Rosalie's back. She wasn't as fast as Edward but fast enough. She went into the back door that led into the kitchen.

"Jacob is waiting for you upstairs"

I nodded then went up the stairs into the kitchen. Jacob smiled at me as we met each other in the hallway.

"You look beautiful" he said while giving me a hug.

"Thanks, and you don't look to bad yourself"

Jacob was dressed in a very fancy tuxedo.

"Yeah, Billy picked it out for me. I just want to wish you luck and if that bloodsucker treats you badly I'll kill him"

I chuckled. "You have nothing to worry about Jacob. Edward is a gentleman"

"And a vampire"

"I'm a vampire too Jake"

Jacob grabbed my hand as the soft music began to play.

"It's time" he said.

With our arms linked Jacob led me down the stairs.

I spotted Edward at once.

I could see his gorgeous smile and loving eyes.

I was just minutes away from being his for all eternity.

I finally stood just inches away from him.

Jacob smiled at Edward then pat him on the back. "Take care of her leech"

Edward softly smiled. "I will mutt!"

I held onto Edward's perfect hands.

All I could see were his golden eyes staring back into mine.

We were now saying our vows, in just moments we would be husband and wife.

Edward slipped a ring onto my finger that I did not recognize.

I glanced up at him for answers.

My mother's, he said in my mind.

I softly nodded then took Edward's ring from Carlisle. I assumed it to be his father's ring. I placed the ring of eternity on his finger. This was it, there was just one more thing to do.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Edward, you may kiss your bride"

His lips were crashing down on mine. I felt the love and passion in his kiss. We were eternally together now. I was his wife and he was my husband. We would have each other every day and night for the rest of eternity.