Status: Finished

Secret Love Letters

Port Angeles

Image

Jessica was up and ready to go by nine the next morning. I showered quickly and got ready while she waited. With my bag in tow we headed out to her car. I left mine at the restaurant knowing that it would be safe there. Jessica had apparently gotten a call from Mike this morning. He apologized for being a jerk. She was still pissed off at him for what he said. She had every right to be- a guy telling his girlfriend that she was turning into a lesbian would make my blood boil. I knew that Mike was also behind the rumors. Tiffany was the fuel and Mike was the fire. I clenched my fists. Why did she have to be such a bitch?

"You okay?" Jessica asked while looking at me.

"Fine" I managed to say.

By the time we got to Port Angeles it was almost noon. Jessica decided to go eat lunch before we went shopping. We ate at a local Italian restaurant. I ordered the Chicken Alfredo while she got the original spaghetti.

"That was good" Jessica said as we both walked out of the restaurant.

I agreed.

Instead of driving around Jessica decided to walk. We soon ended up in front of a dress boutique. I looked around not knowing where to start but before Jessica found her dress she wanted to help me find mine. She rushed me over to one of the several racks.

"What size do you wear?"

"Six" I replied.

She fumbled around until she found my size. She handed me three dresses, all different styles all different colors. One was lacy black, the other was red and very sexy, and the third was blue and had ruffles.

"Go try them on"

I went into the dressing room. Jessica waited outside so she could see me in them. I tried on the blue one first. The look on her face told me that Jessica didn't like it, so I went back to try on the red one. She smiled.

"I love that one" she said. "Your hair would be gorgeous in spiral curls, put it up and have some ringlets cascadin down then put an artificial rose in your hair"

I smiled. "Whatever you say!"

"Do you like it?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress showed all my curves.

"Yes, I love it"

"Go change and I'll meet you out here"

I quickly changed then tried my best to help Jessica pick out a dress. She decided on a beautiful purple one. We ghen got our shoes and jewelry. Jessica also found a rose clip to stick in my hair. When we paid for the items we headed back home. I thought it was time to talk to Jessica about Edward.

"Hey Jess, the new guy Edward has been talking to me a lot lately"

"I know, I saw you both in he hall"

I nodded. "He wants to be my friend"

"Stop being a bitch to him and be his friend then!"

I smiled. Jessica was right, I should stop being a bitch to Edward and be his friend. She dropped me off at work around three. I put the items in my car, thanked Jessica then went inside. That night I got stuck on hostess duty, the job I liked the most. When I left work I put my dress in my closet along with the other items. I showered then surfed around on the internet until I went to bed.