Status: Active, a little slow but surely active ;]

Seduction Leads to Destruction

I Could Fight A War Like A Veteran, Give You A Little More Like A Gentleman

The football droids ran for it leaving the boys on the floor catching their breath. Cassie looked freaked as she looked for the cops who had been called to her parents house.

“Oh god! Oh God!” she paced around the room.

“Relax” Stephie came into the room calm and collected as always. “There are no cops.”

“What?” Pat asked her giving her a confused look.

“Where you the one who yelled out?” Jodie asked her as she sat next to John, a black eye forming nicely on his handsome face.

Stephie only smirked as Cassie let out a sigh of relief. “Oh thank God! I would have been so screwed.”

“Are you guys okay?” Jess asked. “I feel so bad.” She bit her lip and looked at all the boys lingering on Jared. “This is all my fault.”

“No its not!” Jared stood up. “It was that douche bags fault!”

Rachel winked at Jess. Jess just smiled and stood up as well. Se walked over to Jared and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. Jared blushed like a mad man then grinned like the Cheshire cat.

“What was that for?” he asked her sweetly.

She smiled. “that was for helping me and being a gentleman”

Jodie smiled at the little display of affection. Jess and Jared looked so cute together. She looked around the room at her friends, and noticed someone missing.

“Guys, where’s Katie?”

Everyone looked around noticing that she was indeed missing.

“Do you think she ran out when I yelled cops?” Stephie asked a little worried.

“No she didn’t.” Garrett said almost in a whisper.

“Did you say something?” John asked him.

“I said she didn’t leave when she yelled cops.” Jared looked at the carpet. “I saw her leave before that.”

“Are you sure?” Rachel asked him again.

Garrett just nodded his head, images coming back to him. Her laugh, her kisses, then it all went dark. “yeah I’m sure.”

“Well I think we should get going.” Kennedy said as he stood up.

Pat held onto Rachel tighter and pouted. She just giggled.

“Come on Rat Boy you can see her tomorrow.” Kennedy only smiled as Pat reluctantly let her go and fallowed Kennedy’s lead.

All the boys fallowed him out the door. Jarred Kissed Jess on the cheek and gave her his number just in case she needed more ‘saving’. Pat and Rachel gave each other a sweet kissed and Pat waved like a little boy. John was the last one out the door.

“Um here.” He handed Jodie a little piece of paper. “Call me sometime?” He asked hopeful as he pecked her mouth.

Jodie just nodded and waved the boys off before closing the house door.

“Girl you have him wrapped around your finger!” Cassie squealed

Jodie just shook her head and sat on the couch. “Nah”

“What about you and Jared” Rachel asked. “You guys are so cute together!”

“I have to agree to that one!” Stephie grinned at Jess.

“Okay but the big question here is, where’s Katie?” Jess asked trying to get the attention off of her.

“Your right.” Rachel said.

“Come on.” Jodie got up. “lets go see her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh you guys are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Readers: 492; Subscribers: 118; Comments: 72 that’s amazing!!

I hope you like this! Hahaha I know this was kinda like a filler but I had to get something out there. So do you think Garrett should remember about Katie? Or should he have to slowly remember?

Guys please please check out my other story. She Doesn’t Know Who I Am And She Doesn’t Give A Damn it’s a Nick Santino one and it doesn’t have many readers…. =/ So Check it out! xD

Comment&Subcsribe!!