Status: Active, a little slow but surely active ;]

Seduction Leads to Destruction

You're only unique until compared

"He's looking at you again." Jodie pointed out with a taunting smile.

Rachel only blushed and used her hair to cover her cheeks. "No hes not."

"Yes he is!" this time all the girls said it.

"Yeah well look at you, Katie! burning a whole in poor NIckelsen over there."

Katie's smile fell and put on a defensive face. "I am Not!"

The girls just smiled at both Katie's and Rachel's denial. "Okay well maybe I was looking at him a little." Katie pipped up.

The table busted out laughing. Jodie was glad she got to know people, maybe this time it would be different, just like her mom said it would...

XxXxX

"Pat" The boys had been trying to get his attention for half the lunch hour with no luck.

"What is he looking at" Jared followed Pat's look and it landed on the girls table, well more like on Rachel.

"Ohh" Jared and Kennedy said in a sing song way.

Rachel got up from her seat with Stephie and walked to the garbage can. Soon they walked out in the hall most likely going to the bathroom. Why do girls always have to go in groups?

Pat finally looked around the table. "What have you been thinking of man?" Kennedy asked him, when he new full well what Pat had been doing.

"Oh, nothing I was just thinking." Pat looked a little flustered.

"Hey isn't that the Rachel girl making out with Brian the football captain?" Jared shouted loud enough so only his table could hear.

"What" Pat all but panicked as he looked around the room looking for Rachel.

The boys laughed their arses of. "So Rachel huh?" Garret asked elbowing him playfully.

Pat just had a goofy smile on his face. "Yeah"

XxXxX

one more rejection, one more

The number one kept running through Jodie's head as she walked down the halls of the school. She had just once again rejected John for a date. He still seemed as cocky as ever. Like he didn't even change just a little bit.

"So anything new today?" Cassie walked up to Jodie.

"Well lets just say I'm one more rejection away."

Jesse seemed to pop out of nowhere. "Really?"

"Come on we better get to class." as soon as Jodie said that the bell rang and the girls took of running.

XxXxX

Was John losing his game? Nah he was sure of it, but he had just gotten rejected by Jodie again. She was just so perfect to him. Everything about her was what John was looking for.

He had a lot to think about these past days in between his two rejections. He hadn't sen much of any other girls since he talked to Jodie on that fateful first day of school. The guys seemed worried for him, but John just shrugged it off saying he was fine and it was all a game to him.

The truth was it was far from a game. This was the first time John payed any attention to a girl in such an observant way. He liked the way she chewed on her pen when she was thinking hard in class, or how she acted silly with her friends in her backyard like she had no care in the world, but at the same time you could tell she cared a lot about other people even if she didn't know them all that well. All this and more John noticed, it was more than he had ever noticed in a girl. Before he would just see if they were good looking and had a banging body. John was changing little by little and that scared him.

XxXxX

Jodie was sitting on a bench looking at the ocean. Next to her was a boy a little taller than her. She felt so happy and the love was just swelling her heart up with so much joy. She looked at the boy but could not see his face clearly.

"i love you so much Jodie." He whispered softly in her ear. His voice sounded familiar.

"I love you too."

With that said he puled her in for a sweet passionate kiss it was perfect, just what Jodie thought it would be. when they pulled apart Jodie looked up at the boy. It was John O'Callaghan in all his Glory smiling at her, with love in his eyes. His head lowered back down an-


This was bad, bad bad bad

Jodie shot up from her bed and began to pace in her room as she mumbled to herself. She had just had the mostwonderful dream awful nightmare.

What in the world could this mean? Was this a sing from God telling her this was a bad idea? Was it her own guilt eating away at her? Or worst of all was this her conscience telling her she liked John?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo Sorry for the late update!! I would have posted this sooner but my computer hates me! Our computer was being mean! hahaha it wouldn't turn on right and my brother was messing with it claiming he could fix it. So he did but when I went to use it we found out he had reset the computer to the factory setting meaning all our files were gone! All my music, pictures and videos, and all my writing including this story! I was so mad and there was no way to get them back! but to make things worse after my bro deleted everything the computer didn't work any more so he basically killed my files for nothing cause we turned out in the same place after, but now its all fixed but i still don't have my files =(

So I wrote this chapter on Mibba so sorry if it sucks and has a lot of spelling errors,

AND OMG THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STARS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

Comment&Subscribe!