Letters to Your Car-Crash

Dear Rybo

Dear Rybo.

Thankyou for not eating my face, it was really sweet of you. I really do hope you continue to not eat my face.

AND DON'T MOCK GIVING ME A RIDE? That's not gonna stop is it?? 'Cause I do NOT want to get the bus with the other plebians. Gum on my shoe? No. Kthnx. (I'll save the bye for later).

Wait, if you were gonna stop giving me a ride, you would have after you sent the letter. And you didn't.

And no, I don't mind. About you not being amused by your own dick. I guess that's why you were all nervy about me after you posted it. Sorry it took so long for me to write back. I couldn't find paper. Or stamps. Or an envelope. And I suck at writing. And don't really know what to say. I guess sorry would be good. 'Cause I wouldn't have said what I said about you getting laid if I'd already read your later.

And I'm babbling now and you've probably got some hydrochloric acid (which is really easy to get from the chemistry store cupboard by the way, I'll lend you the key I cut if you need one) and covered this in it. I kinda hope not though.

Green toenails?

Sounds kinda cool. I know you didn't paint your fingernails after you sent the letter, but I'm gonna have to look at your toenails now. And if you didn't paint them I'm going to. *evil laugh* :)

Yknow what? I'm kinda glad you don't have boobs. You look pretty good without them already. Osht was that flirting? Bad Will. Hmm. Well, I guess we've both done the big letter confessional now. You're gay, I'm gay and admitted you're attractive. Oh well, openness is good.

There's a big problem with letters. You can't just immediately reply. I have to wait until you get it and then write back. 'Cause I don't think we should talk about letter stuff in person yet. It messes up the whole letter thing. We might aswell have a conversation. I know, I know, we do have conversations. But, some stuff's not always good face to face.

Babbling AGAIN. I'll shut up.

Laters rybo. No worries, you don't have to reply.