Evelyn & Henry

Good Morning Sleepy Head

The beach was lovely; the sun was high in the sky making the sand sparkle like little crystals. Henry was walking along side me holding my hand. He pulled me toward the waves and as one crashed, ramming toward us, I would run while Henry tried to pull me closer. On one wave he managed to hold me there. We were soaking now, laughing and having a great time. He picked me up under my arms and spun me around. I was a little dizzy when he put me back down. But when I looked up to see his face my eyes locked with his, and I felt in awe. This man, the once beautiful stranger was holding me in his arms, looking at me with so much love and adoration. Henry was no longer a stranger to me. Maybe it’s because I could read his mind, but it didn’t matter, I know him. And I am in love with him.

His stare was intense, sending electric currents through me. His hand came up to stroke my cheek. I closed my eyes at the pleasure his touch brought me. He came closer, closing – what little space there was – in on me. I could feel his breath on my face. His lips embraced mine, kissing me passionately. I twined my fingers in his hair; he moved his hand from my cheek and laced his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. His other arm wrapped around my waist.

In this single moment, everything was perfect. I felt like this is where I belong. I smiled against his lips and when I opened my eyes, I was confused. Where am I?

Suddenly I could feel the bed beneath me and then saw the clock on the night stand shining 7:30 at me. It was just a dream! How disappointing.

“Urgh!”

I closed my eyes to try and savor every moment of that dream when the phone rang. “Hello?” I answered; my voice a bit groggy.

“Good morning, sleepy head.”

It’s Henry, which made me smile. “Good morning.”

“How did you sleep? I hope you slept well, I have lots of things planned for you today,” happy amusement filling his voice.

My smile widened, if that were even possible, as I remembered my dream. Of course I slept well. “Oh, I slept quite well thanks to you. So, what are we doing today?”

“Thanks to me? Hmm.” I could hear the excitement and curiosity in his voice. “How did –“

“No, no. I’m not telling,” I cut him off before he could ask. Of course he would want to know. I shouldn’t have said anything about it, I didn’t want to tell him my dream.

He thought for a moment, “Hmm, perhaps another…time.” I could hear the scheming in his tone. I knew exactly what he was thinking, without getting into his head. This power of mine is going to get annoying. I grimaced.

“Today I shall be your tour guide milady. I shall show you all of London,” he continued.

I couldn’t really stay annoyed at him. I was going to spend the whole day with him. Besides, I can try my best at blocking my thoughts from him; it would give me good practice, though I was sure to fail. Maybe the dream isn’t too horrible to share with him. Well, I’ll just try not to think of it. “That sounds great.”

“Good, then I’ll pick you up in…how long do you need?”

I looked at the time, it was nearly eight. “At least a half an hour.”

“O.k. then, I’ll see you in half an hour,” he sounds excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm afraid this turned out to be a bit short as well. But here it is. Hope you guys are still enjoying.

In case anyone is wondering, this part of the story is basically Henry and Evelyn getting to know each other and form a bond. It's really important. Don't worry, I have plans for cool power things and excitement and action and maybe a little passion. It's not all lovey dovey all the time. =) Just so ya know

Oh and some exciting news! I was on T.V! yup a show called "sell this house" on A&E. It aired this past saturday. I am such a geek I was so nervous so I basically laughed the whole time. AND there was an article in the local paper on the whole thing. =)