Evelyn & Henry

Beautiful Stranger

When I got to my room, I quickly undressed and turned the hot water on in the shower. The bathroom was very charming. The natural colored cobble stone type floors covered the length of the room. There was what looked like a coffee table, on the left side of the room with an oversized white sink on top of it. On the opposite side of the room was a jetted tub. (I planned on taking full advantage of that on my stay here.) And finally a shower with the one wall covered in the same stone as the floor. The other three walls were made up of glass.

Perfect.

I stood there, under the ‘like rain’ sort of shower head, letting the hot water wash over me. The hot water felt good on my skin – calming and relaxing. After a few moments my stomach rumbled and I hurried through the rest of my shower routine.

I was always grateful for the natural spiral curls I had, it made getting ready easy. I didn’t have to do anything to it, except for a little gel and it was done. I put on what little makeup I wear for that natural glow look that I learned from a T.V show. The weather was nice so I put on my navy blue, v-neck dress, with a little yellow ribbon to wrap around and tie into a bow just under the bust line. I put on my favorite yellow strappy shoes and was out the door.

When I got to the café the hostess sat me down at the table in the far left corner outside. It was a beautiful morning without a cloud in the sky. The sunlight was just starting to peek around the building. The waiter came over and handed me a menu. I already had an idea of what I wanted and quickly found it available. He took my order of coffee and one ham omelet.

I was admiring the bougainvillea that framed the front entrance. It must have taken a long time to make it grow and direct it around the archway of the door. Just then a man was seated two tables away from me. It quickly took my focus off the flowers and redirected it to him.

First, his eyes were the most amazingly crystal clear, ocean blue colored eyes I had ever seen. We locked eyes for a brief moment. He nodded with a smile for a casual hello. So I did the same, hoping I played my part well. After a moment, I looked in his direction again, to better study his features.

His hair was a light shade of brown with a golden glow to it. It was messy but purposely done. His skin was fair. His pleasantly angled nose led to his wonderfully full pink lips. A strong squared jaw framed his face nicely, but even with a strong jaw as his he still looked soft and touchable. His form fitting blue t-shirt showed off his muscular chest. He was gorgeous.

He caught my stare. I felt the blush in my cheeks and turned away. There were a few other groups sitting at random tables now. So I looked around, hoping it looked as if I was people watching.

Just then, my waiter arrived with my breakfast. That gave me a reason to look up. So I tried to be slick looking in his direction before looking at my waiter. He caught me again. He smiled a bright smile at me, showing his white teeth. I meet his gaze for a second with a small smile in return before looking away.

Was he staring at me too?

No. I don’t think so. He is to pretty to be interested in someone as ordinary as me.

The sun was starting to creep over the shadows. It lit up where he was sitting and I couldn’t help but stare again. My mouth fell open. He looked even more beautiful in the sunlight. How could that be possible? It was as if he was glowing. I started wondering what his name was. Somehow, Henry came to mind. I don’t know where it came from but I do like that name and it suited him. Henry. Just then he looked up at me as if he heard me call his name aloud. How peculiar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I said I was going to wait, but what the heck here its part 2 of chapter 1.

comments = update

I promise it get's better! ^_^

outfit