Evelyn & Henry

Just breathe

On the way back to the hotel he constantly stared at me with a worried expression. I was still too stunned to think of a way to comfort his worry. When we got to the hotel he insisted that he walk me to my room. I tried, mildly, to tell him it wasn’t necessary but he walked me anyway. I still thought I was at least capable of walking to my room.

Yes but do you think you would really watch where you were going?

I didn’t answer his questioning thought. I didn’t want to admit that maybe he was right. Dang, he heard that. You know if I were you I’d wipe that grin off your face.

His grin widened to a smile. I’d like to see you try that, you are still mortal you know.

We were at my room door then. I turned to look at him. He was closer to me then I thought. He was much taller then I thought too, if he were holding me his chin would sit nicely on the top of my head. I fumbled, I didn’t know if I should look at him or hug him or….or kiss him? Was it too soon for that? I wanted to but… So many emotions were running through me all at once. I didn’t know what to do. Only a few seconds had passed, he raised his hand to lift my chin to make me look at him.

“I’d like it if I could at least look into your eyes before we parted.”

Oh that heavenly voice. He smiled at that.

He started to stroke my cheek were the heat of my blush burned my skin. I could sense his long awaiting happiness, the pleasure of seeing me blush from his touch, and a passionate desire to kiss me. Adding his severe emotion to my own, I could hardly stop myself. I looked deeply into his eyes; my hands grabbing his shirt at his waste and pulled him to me. As I reached up on my tippy toes, he caught on to what I was up to. He met me half way, his lips pressed onto mine. Caressing them, my lips danced with his. His other hand wrapped around my waste pulling me tighter to him.

When he released me, I opened my eyes to see panic on his face. Breathe love, breathe.

At that moment, I did suddenly feel the need for oxygen. I must have been turning purple. I took a few deep breaths. Do I look better?

He kissed the top of my nose and murmured “Much better.”

I was dizzy but I managed a smile. I had never been more implicitly happy then I am in this very moment.

He was still stroking my cheek. Nor have I, love. But unfortunately I do have to leave you now.

I closed my eyes and my smile faded from the sudden sadness hitting me like a ton of bricks.

His lips pressed hard on mine, just a short, passionate kiss.

Before I could open my eyes, he was gone. He was no were in site. My lips turned down into a frown. “That was fast.”

It was the only way I could leave you. Don’t worry, I’ll see you tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short. But I think you guys will live. Besides, the chapter before this one was pretty long and the one after this one is going to be long as well.

They had their first kiss! YAY!

So, I was really bored last night and made some outfits for Evelyn on that poly something site. So if you go back to chapters 2 and 7 I think, their are links to see what I had in mind for her outfits. =)

comments are always great! thanks for reading