Our Chemistry is Kerosene

They Stop,

We arrived back at Alex's house, and Jack had traded his cherry-stained thermal for a blink-182 tee. I called shotgun and we loaded into Alex's mom's Suburban.

He pulled a CD from a jewel case and popped it into the radio. Dammit blasted through the already blown-out speakers, but it sure wasn't the voice of Mark Hoppus pouring into my ears. I hate to say this, but I think this vocalist just might have been better.

"Alex, who is this? They're really, really good." I asked, looking out the window even though it was dark.

"Jay, you're gonna regret saying that to Dr. Ego over there." Rian stated, gesturing to Alex. All the while, the dirty blonde boy was staring at me in awe, glancing at the road every now and again so we didn't crash.

"Uh, and why is that?" I asked, confused.
I looked at Jack in the rearview mirror, and he opened his mouth to speak.

"Uh, that's just a demo thing Alex, Rian, our friend Marc, and I recorded. We were gonna quit our bands and make our own, but Marc just doesn't have the time and we kinda need a bassist."

My eyes opened wide and my face lit up. "Dude, Zack plays bass!" The car screeched to a stop and Alex, Jack, and Rian turned to look at Zack. "Really, man? You any good?" Zack answered Alex quickly, "About as good as your mom is in bed!" and without missing a beat, Jack screamed, " GODDAMN, ALEX, THAT'S REALLY FUCKING GOOD!"I winced at the sound, but I was still so happy that the boys were going to have their own band. The car picked up where it had left off, and I was left to my thoughts.

The boys were all talking, but I continued to listen to the demo CD. After The Rock Show by blink-182, Perfect by Simple Plan started to play. I felt a warm tear trickle down my face at the beautiful sound, but I swiped it away quickly. We drove for another two minutes until we reached a too-quiet-to-be-a-party-house. I was about to ask where we were, but Alex beat me to the punch. "This is where Lisa and Kara live, they're my and Rian's whores." he finshed with a smirk and I slapped him playfully.

As if on que, two beyond gorgeous girls came out of the house. They jumped in the back of the huge SUV and Zack and I said our quick introductions. They're so nice! I thought to myself after pretty much everything they said. We jammed to the music and talked for about ten more minutes before Alex pulled over behind about twenty other cars.

I could practically smell the booze already.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so uh, the next chapter will 100% be where the scandalousness starts.

This is Lisa, Alex's real girlfriend.
aaaaand..
This is Kara, Rian's real girlfriend.

I need 5 comments before the next update. Sorry, but I'm getting next to no feedback.