Four Leaf Clovers are Useless Now

07.

My head hurt the next morning I woke up. It didn’t take me to long to get dressed for school; jeans, vans, iPod, a tee and my pack – I was set. I grabbed the keys to my dad’s old van and headed to school. I put-putted my way to school slowly but surely, I had to let my mind process around what happened last night. Alex kissed me, me, Colbie, it was still hard for me to wrap my mind around it.

I drove into the student parking lot and parked, I could hear the sound of girls laughing at my ride. I quickly pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and began my search for Jack. I knew he would be here by now, he always came to school early so he could try and get it made with some girl.

I saw his messy brown-black hair fused onto some girls neck at a picnic table near by. He may have been very dweeby but that man knew how to get at it with some girls. I walked over, trying to ignore the hussy he was linked to gaze and tapped on his shoulder. He popped up and saw me, his smile grew bright and I laughed at the disappointed look from his girl. "Morning Jack."

"Morning Colbie, what can I help you with today?" He turned around and set his attention on me, his little tart fumed and stomped away from us in fury; some girls just didn’t understand how to stand rejection.

I set my bag down on the bench and sat on the table top with him. "Something big happened last night." I looked up at the sky for a second and then side gazed at him. "Alex kissed me."

He seemed like he was half listening to me, I knew when I said the last part however he got straight into business mode. "He what?" I narrowed my eyes at him and pursed my lips; there was no way that I was going to repeat what I just said. I was greeted with a sigh and a hand running through his hair, it was a routine that he did when he didn’t know what to say. "So he kissed you? When? Where were you that him and you were even close enough to have physical contact anyways?"

"We were trying to finish up that project last night and he came over looking all depressed from a fight with Lisa. I didn’t know what to do so I just helped talk him through it and the next thing I knew he kissed me." I was rubbing my temples, a headache was starting to come on and school hadn’t even started.

"Is that all he did? I mean he didn’t do anything after that?"

"No, he just hopped out of my window."

“That sounds like something he would do.”

“Your not helping Jack, I am came for advice and so far you are giving me nothing!” My upper lip twitched in annoyance.

“Well sorry Miss Sour Puss, I cant help you with much, all I know is that Lisa and him have been fighting allot recently and even though Alex doesn't seem like a major man whore he still has his urges, urges that Lisa hasn't been helping him with. You catch my drift?”

I bit my lower lip and looked at him, “You mean I was basically being used?” He brushed his hair back and covered his mouth to cough. Ouch, was all I could think of, my heart was turning in my chest and I seriously felt like shoving my foot so far up Alex’s ass that it isn't even funny. “I'm sorry Colbie, but I'm sure that was the only reason he kissed you.”

“Wow Jack, your sugar coated answers never seem to disappoint.” I rubbed at my eye brow and hopped off of the top of the bench, putting on my backpack.

“Colbie where are you going?”

“To class, this is school you know? We have classes and shit maybe you would know that if you would stop sucking girls faces for a moment!” I stopped off to my class, I didn't mean to be that harsh but what he said was something I didn't want to hear. I couldn't wait till I saw that stupid fuck tard, I was going to put him through so much hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
im so sorry i amthis late with a update guys,
my computer has been down and no one would help a girl out!
stupid people, anyway enjoy!
rate and revieww.