Four Leaf Clovers are Useless Now

08.

I walked into Mrs. Gavins class fully intent on giving Alex a piece of my mind; I took a seat and waited till he had the balls to come to class. He never showed.

At first I thought it was him just being a pansy, not wanting to show up and face the effects of what he did. Then I noticed he never came to school, he hadn’t been there in five days and the semester was nearing the end.

I bit my lip and looked out my window- boxes. That’s what I saw, boxes littered everywhere. The drove up the moving truck. It hit me then – The Gaskarth’s were leaving. My eyes darted to the window of Alexs’ room, the light wasn’t on. I drew my attention back to the sidewalk and noticed a label on them in tape; Alex. All of these boxes were his, the Gaskarths weren’t moving – he was.

I saw a streak of blue pass my eyes and I focused at it. It was him, he finally came out of his house. I tossed the items in my lap and opened my window to scream at hi; I froze. He looked up at me with his great eyes and had a small smile. My jaw was slack, he jumped into a car that was behind the moving truck and followed after it. While I was staring at him they finished packing the truck. My head popped out of the window and followed the way of the truck till it disappeared out of sight.

I brought in my head and closed the window, my head hurt; I didn’t know what was going on. I fell to my knees and covered my mouth trying to keep my sobs quite. What had just happened?

new year’s

I heard fireworks go off outside and the honks of people in their cars going around to parties. It was a new year, a time to be happy. My eyes were sore from crying and my throat raw from sobs – when the clock struck twelve wasn’t the point to get your prince to fall for you? No. This was no fairy tale and four leaf clovers don’t work here, this was real life and it sucked.

I let out my last sob and cried my last tear for Alex, I would always love him, I only wished he would have realized it sooner. I punched the wall and cried out in pain, my hand was cradled to my chest and I looked toward the full moon that sat all lonely in the sky. I realized then what I needed, an intervention, a change.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was more of a prequel on a story that i originally planned to do.
i hope you enjoyed it and will love reading the next story.
thank you to those who read, my love is givein out to you.

<3 ashley.