Shades of Red: A Vampire Story

Shade Scarlet: The Hosptial

The vampire's soon-to-be bride stood in the grungy hallway of the abandoned hospital. She wore a white dress appropriate for a Greek goddess. It graced her blonde hair, golden complexion, brown eyes and tall, frail body. Her mother stood beside her, smoking a cigarette, face molded into a disgusted and disappointed expression. She was a lady of high class and champagne. She wore a bright scarlet dress-suit, her purse and shoes made of what I assumed to be genuine leather and atop her head was a bundle of short, platinum blonde curls. She looked to be in her mid 50s, even though her daughter was only 16.
I stood behind a wall, peering over the corner, but I was still in view of the 3 others. The wall I leaned on was blood and dirt stained and left marked on my skin and clothes.
Samantha walked to her groom, and asked to be excused in a polite manner, then gathered her mother and took such a tight grip on my arm that I could feel the red marks she was leaving. I demanded to know what she was doing. "I'm leaving, and you're coming with me. I'm not marrying that… that… monster." I stared in shock as she continued to drag me down the halls. "What on earth makes you think you can betray him without getting killed?" She reached into her mother's purse and pulled out a gun. "Oh! Looky what I have!" She gave a sarcastically-surprised look, and then immediately changed back to her angered and determined one. "C'mon." She tightened her grip and stopped in a room with no floor.
I peered down and saw about ten feet below lay what looked like an office. Samantha pushed me and her mother and jumped following. The room was completely empty except for an old wooden desk and hundreds of spider webs. The walls and ceiling were asymmetrical and irregular, so there were also 4 pillars. The entire room was covered in flat, tight knit, grey carpeting; Even the pillars.
Samantha, and her very irritated mother exited the room before I could get up, so in a state of panic and adrenaline, I hid behind a pillar and shut my eyes tight. Soon after, I heard a thud, additional footsteps, screaming, a gunshot and a very wet sound against linoleum.
I halted my breath and stood dead motionless, listening closely and waiting. Footsteps. They came closer and closer and stopped in the room, I heard the sound of a leather cape snap, and I tensed. For me, the next thing to come was darkness, confusion, and strangely, warmth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry people, lost my other written pages that started the story off so you get to start out in the mid-beginning. Yay. Don't hate me, they will be recovered!!