Drama, Love, And Dangerous Weapons

Finale.

“Pippa! Pippa! Wake up!” I felt someone shaking me, and I snapped awake.

The whole thing had been a dream. The mission, meeting Phoenix and Avery, meeting my mother…

I held back tears as that last thought came to me.

I had never met my mother.

She didn’t exist.

A small sniffle escaped me, and I felt arms envelope me.

“Shh, Pippa. Come on, darling diamond.” I knew that voice, and that nickname. I must have still been dreaming. My mother was the only one that called me that. I stayed in her arms, wanting the dream to last a little longer.

“Pippa, darling, wake up, open your eyes.” I shook my head. I didn’t want this to end.

“Pippa Jewel, open your eyes, please.” I sighed, and reluctantly opened my eyes.

“That’s a good girl.” I looked up to see my mother leaning over me, and she smiled.

“Momma?” She nodded, and kissed my forehead. “Get up, silly goose. We’re about to land.” I sat up, and saw that I was on a plane. Jazz was standing behind her, and Avery was in the back, snoring in a chair.

I was confused.

“What…”

“You fainted after Phoenix did. Jazz carried you out, and we got Avery. We stole one of their planes.” I looked around wildly, and she touched my shoulder.

“Calm down, please, Pippa. It’s going to be okay. She’s not here.” I sighed, deeply relieved.

“So we’re safe?”

“For now,” Jazz said, sitting down next to my mom. I bit my lip, and looked out the window. There was nothing but clouds, and although we had escaped, I couldn’t shake the feeling that this really wasn’t over like we thought.

“Penny for your thought, ma’am?” I laughed at Jazz’s attempt at a British accent.

“I’m just thinking, what if this isn’t like it seems? I mean, for all we know, they could be tracking us right now, or watching us. I don’t know, I’ve just got this feeling…” I shivered, and looked around. He stood up.

“Pip, if it will humor you, I’ll look, okay?” I nodded, and he proceeded to search around the back of the plane. It was silent for a moment, and then I heard it.

The ticking.

“JAZZ!” I screamed, and got out of the bed. He heard it too, and we frantically looked for it. My mom came back in, and gave us a worried look.

“What’s wrong?”

“There’s a bomb!” I screamed, still looking. She froze, and the ticking got faster and faster, and we got more and more frantic, and then all of a sudden the ticking stopped.

We all froze, and then Jazz came over to me.

“Pippa, I love you,” he whispered, and then kissed my cheek.

Before I could fully appreciate the moment,

There was a loud crash, and boom, and I was falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, the sequal may or may not come out.
Just depends on how many people tell me they want it.