Wicked Rose

Eleven


The happy, newly wed couple giggled as the groom lifted up his beautiful bride in his arms and carried her into the log cabin, deep in the woods. The young woman kissed her husband's cheek, she loved him with all her heart. The cabin was two rooms, the main room was a stove, a fireplace, two chairs and a table. The back room was the bedroom, where only a bed and a book case rested. The man carried the young woman over to the fireplace, where a bear skin rug laid on the floor and the fire casted a orange on everything. He lowered her to the floor and he knelt in front of her.

"I can't believe this, I never thought my father was going to let me marry you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her close and kissed her lips for the second time that night.

"I would have married you anyway," He smirked, his green eyes twinkled. She kissed him softly and drew away blushing. The white of her wedding dress bringing the red out even more.

"Are we going to…" she shuttered, embarrassed of even saying the word. He held her face and looked at her lovingly.

"Not unless you don't want to, my love, I can wait as long as you need." She giggled, feeling a little more naughty she took off her veil and let her hair down, shaking her head as her long jet black curls flew out. She took in shaky breaths as she grabbed his hands in hers, she rubbed them lovingly, and nuzzled his palms with her face. She laid them flat on her chest and moved them down to her corseted bust. He made a groaning sound and leaned down to kiss her throat and than cover her breasts in kisses. She closed her eyes and smiled, feeling her temperature rise and between her thighs become damp. His hands went to the back of her dress and he began to unbutton it, once it was down to her waist, he pulled it off her shoulders, and than down her legs and off her body. Leaving her in her corset and white slip.
She sat on her knees and removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, she ran her hands over his chest and his shirt fell from his shoulders. Ville laid her down, kicking off his pants and crawled in between her legs. He ran his hands up and down her creamy thighs and strong calves. He kissed her knees and she giggled, letting her legs fall open and Ville placed his hips between them. He kissed her passionately, wanting her to enjoy this.

"Ville…" She whispered, her head falling back as he sucked on her neck. He raised his head a frowned,

"Do you really want this?" he asked, rubbing her thighs and reaching under her slip, she wore no underwear.

"Yes, I want it, I want you."

His hands massaged her private area with his palm against her clit and his finger tracing her opening. She thrusted her hips up, eagerly taking his finger into her body. She moaned and threw her head back. He kissed her again, moving his hand until she was slick and ready. He lifted her hips up so her legs wrapped around his waist, his forehead pressed to hers and he placed his member a lined with her body. He slowly thrusted into his virgin wife, breaking her hymen. She gasped and moans in pain at first, he pushed all the way inside her and he looks down at her into her eyes. She tells him it's okay to move when she's adjusted to his size. He rocked into her gently, bringing pleasure to her in a whole new way. She gripped his back with her nails and moved with him, she finally knew what all the fuss her sisters and girlfriends made about doing it. He thrusts harder, pulling her down the bed so her legs hung off the edge and he stood in front of it. He increased his sped and she started to feel a tight coiling in her lower stomach. The pain was completely gone and all that was left was this amazing throbbing all over her body. Ville suddenly jerked his hips into her a few more times as he shuddered and groaned. She felt his come fill her throbbing walls and slowly, panting heavy, he stopped and pulled out of her.

He laid beside her and pulled her into his arms, kissing her sweetly. She had really liked sex, but she felt very intense and frustrated that it ended so soon. Ville reached back down between her thighs and worked her until she exploded in his arms, shaking and melting as she gasped for breath.

The sheets were stained with drops of her blood and they were too tried to change them before they fell asleep.


I woke up covered in sweat and my own arousal. Where the hell did that dream come from? It seemed so real. Everything seemed old and Ville was human, because he was warm and had no fangs. Was I the girl? Yes, but not really. My mind raced and hated that even though I was still mad at Ville, I had liked that dream very much. I didn't think I'd ever dreamt of having sex before. What was he doing to me?

There was a knock on the door and said that he could come in. Ville came in the room and stood beside the bed.

"I was just joking, I'm sorry that I offended you." I turned over and looked up at him, the light from the door pouring in behind him.

"I know, I'm sorry I blew up." I believed him, again. Maybe I wanted to be used by him or maybe my heart knew better than my brain.

"Could I lay with until the sun comes up?" He asked so sweetly, I found myself nodding and moving over as I lifted up the covers for him. He slipped in the bed and held me from behind, his face buried in my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Still more to come.