Wicked Rose

Thirteen

I woke up in my bed, everything looked brighter, clearer, as if I had went from watching life like a TV show to seeing it as a movie. I sat up and felt over my body, nothing was buried or sore. I still felt human, and my heart was still beating so I wasn't a vampire. Ville appeared in the doorway. Without a word he came towards me and grabbing my face with both hands, he kissed me so passionately, and so hard I lost my breath as he pulled away.

"I don't care if you get mad about that, I needed to kiss you." I blinked a few times and caught my breath.

"Yeah, well I think I needed that kiss so we'll call it even." He smiled and I realized that I had just told him that I needed him. Oh god, what do now? "And, thank you…for saving my life. I don't feel anything it's amazing…" He sat beside me, looking at me that way again.

"I have to confess I saved for purely selfish reasons." I raised an eyebrow.

"And what's that?" he grabbed me by the waist and had me laying on my back with him on top of me within a second.

"Because I've fallen in love with you." He tried to kiss me again but I turned my face away so he kissed my cheek.

"That's nice, can you please get off me now?" He frowned but did as I asked. I sat back up and sighed. Ville looked truly pained. "Look, Ville, I like you or else I wouldn't even have given you a chance. But I'm fucked up, okay? I'll say I'm attracted to you but I'm scared of sex, okay? There I said it, and I'm scared that I'll never know when to believe someone when they say they love me."

"It doesn’t matter whether you believe in love, it matters if love believes in you. And I do love you and I do believe in you. I can wait until you see that." I bit my lip and sighed again.

"Kiss me," I asked, closing my eyes. He didn't hesitate at all, he drove in and pressed his lips to mine softly at first. I tingled all over again and became too aroused by just what we were doing. But I really enjoyed it, his lips were so soft and he kissed with just the right amount of force. My first kiss was horrible because the guy just shoved his tongue in my mouth without warning and nearly choked me. It made me nervous to kiss anyone else. But he worked up slowly, nibbling and kissing me for a while before just letting his tongue touch my lips barely. I thought, what the hell? I opened my mouth and his tongue gently touched the tip of my tongue, and darted back away again. It was teasing, and instead of being gross, it turned me on. He teased my lips a few more times before actually entering my mouth and still, just barely touching my tongue. I never thought that kissing could be this fun. Just kissing was amazing. I could live with kissing Ville, I mean he drank my blood? Kissing him was nothing. It wasn't a big deal and maybe it would keep me from wanting to do other things with him. Yeah, okay, kissing was now okay.

We did finally stop at one point. Ville said that he had to go be alone for a while but he'd still be close by just in case. I blushed when I saw what he needed to take care of when he stood up. When he left I let myself think about what I did. It was the dreams and the fact that he saved me that was making me soften up to him. I felt very frustrated when he had to leave, of course the kissing just made the heat and pressure in my sex worse, but without anything it was annoying and I actually considered masturbating for the first time.

"To masturbate or not to masturbate…that is the question…" I said aloud, laying on my bed in my underwear, sweating and thighs tightening against my will and causing me to feel even more frustrated. Than I closed my eyes and felt something, it came over my mind like a dark cloud and I saw Ville in my shower, completely naked and erect. I almost wanted the image to go away, but it just pushed into my mind father, the water ran down his pale, tattooed body and his breathing was heavy. His hands rubbed over his chest and moved down to his throbbing member. I had no control as I ran my hands over my breasts and down my hips into my underwear. I ran one finger along my slick slit and gasped as the pleasure was more intense than I'd thought. The unwilling fantasy of Ville went on, he wrapped his hand around his member and started to move it up and down slowly, white liquid dripped from the tip and he moaned deep in throat, his head leaned back and his eyes shut tight, he licked his lips and whispered my name. My own hands had a mind of their own, I rubbed the sensitive nub above my slit and the pleasure grew, I entered myself with my finger and moaned out his name without a thought as to why. I knew I was going to come for the first time and as the feeling became more and more strong, I saw Ville groaning as his member throbbed in his hand and he shot his seed onto the wall. My back arched and I felt liquid pour out of me as I shivered, I gasped as the orgasm faded. I was left feeling more relaxed and satisfied than I had been in my whole life.

I rolled over and fell asleep again. I woke up to Ville being wrapped around me, smelling like soap and shampoo. A crazy idea entered my brain, maybe he sent me that fantasy of him pleasuring himself, knowing that I'd get myself off on it. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I still felt great from that orgasm. Now I knew what all the fuss was about it. If that was just sex with myself what would it be like with another person?

Ville nuzzled my neck and slowly woke up as well. He kissed my neck and I felt his fangs, he hadn’t feed last night. I reached back and held the back of his head, pulling him back to my neck. He knew that meant I was okay with him biting me. I closed my eyes and gasped when he bit me, than I relaxed and let the wonderful high over take me as he drank. Every so often, he'd moan against my neck, like my blood was as good as sexual pleasure. He started to rub his crouch against my behind, I felt him harden and was surprised as instead of being mad, I was turned on. He finished drinking from me and kissed the wounds before getting up to leave me to get ready for work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe that I'm already all stars and have so may comments. Thank you all so much.