Wicked Rose

Eighteen

I fell asleep again, when I opened my eyes it was still sunlight outside. I glared at the beam breaking in through my curtain. It had been a while since I saw full sunlight. Ville wasn't wrapped around me, I saw that he had left me a note.

Alice,

Don't worry I'm in the closet again. I'll be out when the sun goes down.

Love Ville.'


I smiled and got up to get dressed in a purple dress I brought last summer. It was soft and flowing, but it showed chest and leg so I rarely wore it. I got at lest five cat calls a day just walking to work and back when I'm dressed as a bag lady (well better than that but I'm a classy gal) what would happened if I dressed sexy? I wasn't working tonight, I wondered what it would be like to just hang out with Ville. We'd watched movies and TV together and talked, but we hadn't actually spent a full night together before. I hated to admit it but I did sort of see him as my boyfriend now. I guessed that I should have asked him about that but I'm sure he won't say no.

I looked at my myself in the mirror and thought about putting on make up. I went for it, all the while thinking I was changing. I was applying the mascara, I saw Ville appear behind me. He came in, wearing a beautiful black flower patterned flock coat, his hair was down and he wore black skinny jeans. Did he never look the part?

"Good evening." He wrapped his arms behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I like your coat," I got out my neon red lipstick and carefully drew it around my lips. Ville kissed my neck and moved to my side, smoothly, leaving his one hand on my lower back as he looked around through my make up bag. I giggled as he picked up my kohl pencil and started to put it on.

"I haven't wore it in a while," He finished and stood back, I loved how the black made his eyes even more stunning. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. He gave me a funny look,

"What? I really like the eyeliner, it makes your eyes even prettier."

"No, I mean the kiss…" I blushed, I couldn't help it.

"I've been thinking."

"Should I be worried?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"No, silly, I just think that we need to talk about our relationship."

"Are you sure you're not still feeling that fever? Do you need more blood?" I shook my head.

"No, I really mean it. I'm starting to believe that you love me and since I like kissing you and I have to accept that I want to do other things with you, so I know that I have deeper feelings for you. With all that counted up it seems like maybe we should be together…" He only smiled, at first I was worried that I had broke him. His smile wasn't just a I'm happy smile. It was a "I'm so happy that I could shit rainbows and kittens" smile. Than he grabbed me and threw my over his shoulder like I weighted nothing, which I actually did weight more than you'd guess. He ran to the bedroom and tossed me on the bed, before I could even sit up he was on me.

He covered my neck and face in kisses, his fingers tickling my sides and lower stomach, all my sweet spots. I laughed and laughed and fraught, but honestly, it was fun. But after a while it was getting to be a bit much.

"Ville….please, stop now!" Ville did pause, he sill pinned me down but I had his attention. "Seriously Ville, please let me up…"

"What would you give me if I let you go?" I glared at him,

"I'll maybe let you see me completely naked someday, but the longer you hold me down here the farther and farther away that chance gets." That worked, he let me up but pulled me back on the bed when I tried to get up.

"Ville, play needs to wait, I really want to talk about this." Ville's face softened and he nuzzled me, rubbing the tip of his nose against mine.

"I know, I just want to talk here. That way we can do two things at once."

"What's the second thing?" Ville pulled me on top of him as we fell back against the pillows.

"Cuddling!" I couldn't help but laugh. He had a good sense of humor for being dead.

"Okay," he had his arm around me and I rested my head over his heart. It would beat but very slowly and it sounded different. Almost like it was more complex than a human's heart beat. While a human heart sounds like a drum, a vampire heart sounds like two drums and a bass.

"I love you, Alice and I would love it if you actually want to be with me romantically, but if the only reason that you're doing this…is because you want me sexually, I'd tell you to wait a little longer." I shook my head.

"But I know that I wouldn't want you sexually if I didn't feel something romantic for you." He kissed me softly.

"Would you be my lover?" He purred,

"Lover?…um, okay,"

I was excited, my heart pounded but my libido was driving me insane. I straggled his hips, I loved how surprised Ville looked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, please keep commenting.