Wicked Rose

Nineteen

"What are you doing?" Ville asked, humor in his voice. I leaned forward and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth and gently swirling it around. Ville gripped my hips and thrusted up, he was already hard. I massaged his chest and pull the lovely coat off him and was pleased to find he was bare under it. My hands started to shake as I tried to undo his pants, but it wouldn't work, my hands wouldn't work. I burned for him but I was still terrified of actually going through with it. I took a deep breath and promised myself I'd try to stay calm and go as far as I could. I had to get farther than just undressing right? I mean when I freaked out I wasn't even fully naked yet. I didn't get any relief. He was my boyfriend now, I should be able to take my boyfriend's pants off without having a panic attack.

"Alice…you're going into dangerous territory." Ville warned, he hadn’t noticed how nervous I was. I smiled shyly at him, and took it back a step. I pulled the dress over my head, I was wearing my sexist matching bra set. It was purple and lacy. It was a joke gift from the bar chief, Kenny, but it finally had a purpose. Ville's eyes widened at first, his hands ran up my hips and over my breasts. My breathing became heavier and I again started to get scared, it broke my heart. I was finally being touched lovingly and his hands felt so good. Why was this beautiful moment being stolen by something that I shouldn't feel?

"Alice? Alice? Do you want to stop?" I came out of the fog of fear and shook my head.

"No…" I put my hands over his and made him squeeze my breasts. "I have to get this over with, I'm tried of being horny all the time and I'm tried of being scared, I don't want to stop unless I say so." Ville smiled and kissed me, he cupped my face and we rolled over. He was over me and the tightening fear started to grow, but I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets, still breathing slowly. Ville's lips were at my neck and his hand had moved down my stomach. It slipped under the lace and I flew off the bed and ran in the bathroom.

I started to cry and Ville was outside the door saying how sorry he was that he didn't ask first. I leaned my head against the door. This wasn't fair, I mean, my life was being threatened and I finally get a boyfriend and I freak out every time I'm about to have sex with him. I really did want it, why was I so afraid?

"I'm sorry…" I wiped my face and slowly stood to open the door. I fell into Ville's arms and cried harder.

"It's not you, it's me…I'll never be able to make love to you! It's not fair….I'm so horny…it hurts and I want you so bad…" I hiccupped and he carried me to the bed and got in with me. He held me closer to his chest and I relaxed a little.

"Do you want to go for a fly?" He ask, wiggling his eyebrows comically. I laughed and wiped my face with my hands.

"Yeah, just let me get dressed." Ville frowned.

"I think you look just fine." I playfully hit his chest and hoped up from the bed and slipped on a silkily lavender night gown. Ville smiled and picked up his coat, he opened the window, it was windy so I grabbed my black velvet shawl and wrapped it around my shoulders. Ville stepped over to me and held my hand, pulling me into him. Once I was tightly held in his embrace he jumped out of the window, scaring me half to death.

"Could have given me warning…" I said, his wings grew from his back like before and I really studied them this time. They felt so soft and leathery.

"Sorry, I got carried away." He kissed my cheek and off we went. The feeling of flying made your stomach a little upset, like getting car sick. It was better to look at the sky than the ground. It's hard to explain or describe how bright the stars are when you're above the clouds. There seemed to be smoky glows in different colors surrounds groups of stars. I started to get nervous when we flew closer to the docks. The ocean wind was freezing.

"Um, we're not going over the water are we?" I asked, my voice breaking in the force of the wind.

"I'm not going to drop you."

"I know, but unlike you, as a human I fear things that could kill me, and being dropped over a hundred feet in the air into the ocean is one of those things. I know that you're not going to drop me but that doesn't stop me from being terrified." Ville slowed as we grew closer to the end of the pier.

"Okay, I won't go over the pier," He lowered us down until he we stood on the edge of the pier. By this last, I was a complete popsicle, but it was a amazing view so I sucked it up and cuddled closer to him, wishing he had body heat.

"You know, I thought it was going to take longer to get you to warm up to me." Ville whispered in my ear, I looked at him and realized that he thought my cuddling was from affection, which it partly was.

"I thought it would too, although I think quite a bit of it had to do with your eyes." He turned me around in his arms and pressed me into his chest, he bent down and kissed me. For some reason, it ever got old or ceased to make me excited and aroused. At least I wasn't as cold anymore. He pulled back and touched my face.

"Do you think that soon, you could say that you loved me?" He seemed so breakable as he said it. My face softened,

"Maybe," His eyes fell and I had another thought. "I can tell you…that the other night, when Alexi attacked us, while I was falling and thinking I was going to die. All I could think about was you." He smiled and kissed me again, dipping me back and than we were floating again, slowly rising in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for your comments and support.