Wicked Rose

Two

I couldn't move. I had never had someone I didn't know attack me. He had fallowed me. Was he the one watching from the alley or was it the stunningly good-looking man in front of me. Should I hit him with the lamp? All theses thoughts raced through my mind. The man's face softened. Green eyes so bright and intense met my blue and I was lost in a sea. Then he spoke in a voice deep and sensual, almost melodic.

"Did he hurt you?" I stared at him, he had long curly brown hair, with beautiful cheek bones and full lips. He was seriously breath-taking.

"Um…no, I think I'm fine…" I frowned and noticed his gaze drop to my chest, my shirt was torn down the middle, showing him my breasts. Great. I crossed my arms as my face turned red. "Thank you…my name is Alice." The man looked at my face,

"Your welcome, Alice," He purred my name, causing me to shiver. "There is a favor I would ask of you, if you really are thankful." He drew near the bed and loomed down on me. I wished that I wasn't so naked. I had never been that bare in front of a man in my whole life.

"If you tell me what it is I might agree, but first who are you?" I studied his face and movements, so graceful and cat-like. Who was he?

"My name is Ville, and the favor I would ask is this…" He sat on the bed, a foot between us, I watched him in awe. "To have a kiss from your sweet lips…" I felt my heart skip a beat. A Kiss? My eyes lingered on his lips as his on mine. I would have loved to have him kiss me. His lips looked soft and lovely. But was it right? Should I trust him? Ville, that was a common Finnish name, but his English was perfect and a bit British sounding. "Have I offended you?" he asked, lowering his eyes in shame. Dear god, I remember how he could make you want to squeeze him, kiss him, fuck him, feed him and keep him forever. Theses thoughts were not the ones that often ran across my mind. I hardly had time for romance with being an outcast and hating most teenage boys. I came back to my senses,

"No, no you haven't…I'm just still a bit shaken up…" I took a deep breath, "You may kiss me," A shy smile spread across his face and he leaned in closely, his warm breath smelt of clove cigarettes and his skin like salt and something spicy. It tickled my nose. Than his lips parted, his eyes closed and his lips pressed to mine. Softy at first, a caress. I felt my whole body throb and the desire to get closer to him drove me to tangling my fingers in his hair. Than I realized, as his kiss grew more passionate, his tongue slipping past my lips, that I was making out with a complete stranger and wanting to do more when I had done less with people I dated. Someone about him, his look, his eyes, his smell…his voice…just turned me on and made me want to do anything he said. His fingers traced up my neck and he kissed my chin, my head fell back and suddenly I felt completely powerless.

My body went limp and he embraced me around the waist, lowering me to the bed. I couldn't think straight, my mind was hazed. I tried to speak but no sound came out of my mouth. His lips were on my neck, his hands on my hips, what was happening? Why couldn't I stop this? Why didn't I mind? I wasn't even angry or scared, though I knew that I should be. I just laid there and allowed him to kiss my throat. Than a sharp pain flashed at the base of my neck, just as quick as it came it was gone and I felt a drawing pull throughout my whole body. I tingled all over and I could hear my heart hammering in my ears like a war drum, than the beat of another kind grew louder and I knew it was his heart. What was he doing to me? The longer he kissed me the harder it was for me to hold on, it started to feel almost pleasurable the more I relaxed and allowed the haze to over take my sense.

I woke up hours later, my mouth was dry and I felt more drained than when I stayed up for two whole nights. Ville was gone and the door locked. I got up slowly, the world span around me. I swayed until I had my feet under me, there was a soreness at my throat where he had kissed. I touched where it hurt and my hand came away bloody. I walked to the bathroom, almost falling as I came through the door way. The mirror showed me a red mark on my neck, I looked closer and saw two holes half an inch apart. The skin was bruised and raised, the wounds were not still bleeding. He had bitten me? What the fuck? I cleaned the wound and all the while wondered if I should call the police. What would I say? That I was fallowed, almost raped than saved by a vampire who than bit me and drank my blood? I still left the lingering drugged feeling of earlier. It wasn't a unpleasant experience. Nothing like what you see in the movies, but since when are the movies right?

I wondered why I wasn't worried that he'd come back. Maybe he was just some crazy guy who got off on sucking on a girl's neck, maybe he did drug me some how. I just felt like this was over for now.

That was my first night in Helsinki. I never told anyone what happened, I just pretended that it was a dream. But I never thought that I would see Ville again. I really thought that I would never see Alexi again. I was wrong.

Within five weeks, much of it spent being very hungry, I had a job washing dishes at a bar downtown. The owner's name was Sami and he was a great guy, young and wild he always made working for him an interesting experience. He also had a weak spot for me that I was scared one day I may have to face. He respected the fact I was young, but he still saw me as a woman. Which made me like him on one level and beware of him on another. Not that I thought he would ever hurt me, just that I would have to tell him I wasn't the girlfriend type. I liked being alone because I disliked most people and they disliked me. I was nice, but I spoke my mind and that scares the shit out of most people.

Sami set me up in the apartment next to his, he was friends with the owner and got me a good deal. It was only three rooms, a living room/kitchen one bathroom and one bedroom but it was perfect for just me. Too bad that it didn't stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm very happy that this is getting comments and readers. Thank you and please continue.