Wicked Rose

Twenty-One

Sami was surprised when we came walking into the bar. I just waved to him and he saw that I was with Ville and he just smiled and nodded. Ville lead me over to a booth where a young man sat alone. He was different, shaggy hair and baggy clothes, bright blue eyes and a goat-tee. He smiled and waved when he spotted us.

"Ville!" He jumped up and hugged him, I saw that he was shorter than Ville by at lest a foot and a half. He smelt strongly of dog and beer.

"Bam, nice to see you too," He patted him on the back, "This is Alice, my girlfriend, she's the one who needs the favor." Bam, what an odd name, looked me over and suddenly hung his tongue out and howled like an animal before attacking me in a bone crushing hug.

"Um, hello to you too…" I squeaked as he finally let me go so I could breath. We all slipped in the booth and Sami came over with drinks.

"On the house," he explained, setting down my favorite drink in front of me. A cherry brandy mixed with apple juice and mint with a lime on the rim of the glass. Sami had invented the drink just for me, he called it a Red Alice and he even added it to the menu. I smiled at him,

"Sami, you don't have to," He shook his head,

"No, you deserve it, have fun, nice to see you Ville," he nodded at him in turn Ville gave him a returning nod.

"Can I get another beer Sami, before you get busy?" Bam asked, as he turned to leave.

"Yeah sure, but this is the last one and if I see you reach behind the bar for your keys I'm throwing your ass in a taxi myself, okay?" Bam nodded grimly.

"Alright."

"He's a good guy, " I said as he walked away after giving Bam his last beer. Bam agreed as he gulped down half of the bottle right away. Ville waited until he finished it to start talking. I slipped on my drink and thanked Sami again in my mind, the drink was even better that the last time he mixed it for me. It had fresh mint this time.

"So, what do you need my help with?" Bam leaned back in the booth.

"Alice is being stalked by that serial killer that's all over the news. He's a vampire, but a young stupid one. I haven't been able to catch him and he's already hired humans once to get ride of me to get to Alice. I need you to hang around these streets during the day, mostly around the apartment building and to keep an eye out for anyone that might try to break in." Bam made a thinking sound, his light eyes wandered over to me and I gave him a funny look back.

"What does he want with her?"

"He said that he wants to turn me…but he's tried to rape me more than once too." I said, quietly, trying not to replay those awful moments. The taste drink in front of me help, I slipped more. Bam seemed brought by that, Ville was right, he did seem to not want to see a lady get hurt.

"Okay, I'll do it, but tonight's full moon and I always sleep in the next mornings you know that, I gotta run soon and I won't be around to watch out until late noon." Ville nodded,

"I forgot, okay, thank you and remember that I owe you one now." Bam grinned and looked at me.

"Your welcome man, but I'd rather if she owed me one." Ville reached across the table and hit his arm. Bam whined like a puppy and rubbed it. "Sorry," he mumbled.

We said good bye and started back to the apartment. I was tipsy, but not really drunk as we walked back. I was wondering about what Bam was.

"Is he a werewolf? Are those real too?" Ville laughed,

"Yeah, he's a werewolf, but not the violent kind. He was born that way so he can control himself. Not to say that he wants to, as you saw he's much more…impulsive and primal than humans. I've known him for years and he's a good guy, he'll not let us down."

When we got home, I rushed to the bathroom as I felt my period finally start. It was too late for my hot pink underwear but my dress was fine. I took a shower and dressed in my normal sleep wear. I went to the kitchen to fix myself some dinner, when you live with a vampire sometimes you forget to eat and I was now starving. Ville appeared as I finished cooking pasta and got myself a plate. I asked where he had been and he said looking through my movies in the back closet. He picked out Jurassic Park. We settled on the sofa and as the movie played, instead of watching the screen, he watched me.

"What? I'm eating, it's weird trying to eat when someone is watching." Ville looked embarrassed.

"Sorry, I just find everything you do, the way you do it, so entertaining." I blushed again and nearly choked on my noodles. Ville handed me my water and I thanked him as I gulped it down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to say that I am a little sad that so many of you didn't really care for my idea in that last chapter. Not that I have any ill feelings, I just want to make sure you're all entertained. The next chapter will have a scene that if you were grossed out completely about it, than you might want to skip it. Seriously, it's mild but this story is suppose to make you sweat, not make you sick.

I love you all and hope that I don't lose any of you over this, but unfortunately I don't censor my ideas. Thank you for reading and commenting.