Wicked Rose

Twenty-Five

I squealed and jumped back, Ville pulled the curtain back more and completely naked he climbed in the shower with me. I resisted looking down and kept my eyes on him, I blushed and my whole body turned pink. He stood under the water for a moment, than he turned to me and lifted up my hurt wrist, very gently. My heart sped up as he removed the bandages and bit his lip, he lowered his mouth to the wound where the bone almost broke through and was pressing against the skin. His blood dripped onto it, and like tingling magic it healed before my eyes. Slowly the pain faded in my arm and I could almost feel the bone mending it's self.

"Thank Yo-" I was cut off when he grabbed me around the waist and kissed me, his fangs were still out, I loved feeling them when we kissed. I had a nasty idea about his reaction last time I touched them with my tongue. Smiling into the kiss, I waited until his tongue parted my lips and played with mine. I held him back, running my fingers through his wet curls, and feeling down his bare back, to the dip at the base of his spine that I could feel barely under his skin.

I made my move, slowly moving my tongue from his to the roof of his mouth to his fangs. He moaned into my mouth and I felt his whole body shudder. I knew that I had found something important about his body and it was exciting to know I was arousing him for once. I moved my tongue around one fang careful not to cut it on the sharp point. He was melting against me and for the first time ever, I felt him become hot. His body just kept surprising me. Ville shifted his hips closer until our chests touched, my hard nipples brushed against his hot, wet chest and I felt myself moving closer as well. Than I felt it, his member, thick and menacing against my naked hip. He was so close to entering me right where we were, but Ville lifted me by my thighs and pinned me against the tile wall.

My eyes opened wide in horror and desire. His member was touching my sex. I began to choke up in fear and I shuddered. It was so strange to be so aroused yet terrified.

"No! please, Ville, not yet…soon, almost time but I can't yet!" I rambled on. Ville let my one leg down so I could stand somewhat and our groins weren't as close anymore. I panted for breath and looked up at him.

"Don't be sorry, I didn't want to do that anyway. I just had to feel you, I had a feeling you needed to feel me too." With those simple words I melted and all my fear vanished and I was left feeling very horny.

"I hate this, not being able to do it. I know it's any day now. The fear doesn't come as quickly and it's not as strong." Ville nodded and kissed me, softly. I felt the devil in me come back and I willed my tongue across his fangs again. He thrusted his hips against me and I felt him brush against my clit. I gasped as I felt the flash of pleasure. Instead of asking him to just do it again, I licked his fangs to see if that would work faster. It did but this time he didn't stop. But than just as the pleasure was getting better, I felt afraid again. I pushed him back with my palm on his chest, what was my broken wrist, now completely healed.

"Um, Ville…even though I'm not bleeding anymore…would you…" my voice drifted off, Ville knew exactly what I meant. His eyes sparkled,

"I know what you're trying to ask and of course I would. I love you, " He kissed my lips again before kneeling before me, The shower's water ran down his back and splashed up in his face like a mist. I moved down the shower wall so I could sit on the rim of the tub and open my thighs wide. Ville caressed my legs, and nuzzled my inner thigh, his breath was heavy and I gripped his shoulders readying myself as he drove in between my legs and licked my mound in a circler motion. I closed my eyes, panting as rich waves of heaven shuddered through me. I grew more wet and excited the more he played me. Once I was moaning out loud without notice or care I felt him enter me with a finger and move it slowly in and out of my body. I orgasmed, whispering his name as I shivered uncontrollably.

We washed each other slowly, kissing, caressing and exploring the other. I finally made myself look down at Ville's member. It was hard to accept that it was possible for something like that to fit inside me. I was small, in all ways but in the hips, butt and chest so I decide to take a closer look. I knelt down, Ville's face was priceless.

"Alice…what are you doing?" His voice was so deep and husky. I giggled, rubbing his thighs and hips.

"I've never seen male parts before, indulge me." Ville still looked shocked at my behavior, but he smiled a little and relaxed. I swallowed hard and studied his shape and size. I wanted to touch him but I was scared that I wouldn't know how. I was also sure I would not be able to ask him to help me. So I just lowered my right hand down his pelvis, my fingers tracing his heart shaped tattoo with wings he had there. I found the tattoo very sexy, I kissed it. Ville gasped and thrusted his hips forward. His member brushed against my breasts, he was leaking come and I felt it on my skin.

"Sorry…I'll try to stay still…just please don't stop." Ville begged, his eyes were glowing bright neon and his fangs were fully extended on his lip. I wondered how he talked with those without lisping.

"It's okay," I told him before looking back at the thing that threatened me so much. I slipped my hands down into his pubic hair just above his member. "I can touch you right?" I asked.

"I'm dying for you to touch me, darling."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, yes, I know that I'm driving you all crazy with the cliffhangers but really, it's a very short wait and I'm very good to you, my readers otherwise. lol