Wicked Rose

Twenty-Six

I ran one finger down his shaft slowly. It was soft but hard at the same time. Ville was panting and squeezing his nails into his palms. I took one hand and moved it up and down, petting it, Ville whimpered and reached down to grab my hand and wrap it around him.

"Squeeze tight, but not too tight," He explained, I couldn't believe that I was really doing this, and enjoying it. I did as he said and started to move my hand up and down his shaft. He groaned deep in his throat and he let go of my hand as he grabbed a hand full of my wet hair and pulled it slightly. I watched his beautiful face change and twist in pleasure. He grabbed my other wrist from where I was gripping his hip and brought it to his lips, he kissed it and pressed his mouth open to the pulse. It was where he had bit me earlier and I knew what he was doing, he was telling me that he was going to bite me so if I don't want him to, to speak up. I didn't mind, I knew that it would just make this even better for him.

Right before he sank his fangs into my wrist, I leaned forward and licked the head of his member. He shuddered and bit into me, moaning in bliss as my blood poured over his tongue and down his throat while my tongue licked him. I wrapped my lips around the tip as I felt the pleasurable pull on my blood as he drank. I sucked as most of him into my mouth as I could and kept stroking and squeezing his base. I had just begun to really get into it when he stopped drinking from me and grabbed my hair again, pulling me back. I looked up at him confused.

"Isn't this want you wanted? Was I doing it wrong?" I asked, Ville's face was flushed with the life and warmth of my blood, which was still on his lips.

"You were doing amazing…I was just about to come and I didn't think you'd want me to, in your mouth I mean." I giggled again, I was so happy that I had pleased him.

"Thank you, but I want you to come and to tell the truth I am curious." With that I continued to stroke him, wrapping my lips around him again. It only took a moment before he shook, moaning deeply. Than the disgusting warm stuff filled my mouth and I forced myself to swallow it. It wasn't horrible, but if it didn't make him feel good I'd never want to do it again. The rest of it was fine though. I sat back and collected some of the water in my mouth to wash the taste out. The water was now lukewarm and would be cold soon. I stood up and got out, drying off with a towel I watched Ville recuperate from his orgasm. He turned off the water and grabbed the towel away from me.

He than went on to finish drying me and than to dry himself. I peeped out to see Bam was no longer sleeping on the bed. Ville wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Thank you sweetheart," I smiled and walked into my bedroom. I was ready for bed but I wanted to ask Ville about those damn fake cops.

I didn't get dressed I just climbed into the bed and slipped under the sheets, Ville did the same. Once we were both settled in and cuddling, I asked him.

"So, were those men vampire hunters? The one's card said, 'SunLight Enterprises', what is that?" Ville sighed and nuzzled my neck.

"Yes, well they worked for one. They're just poor crazies whom vampire hunters tell that their saving the world when all they want is to study us and try to learn the secret of ever-lasting life. Like they could," he rolled his eyes and went on, " They must have figured out who you are and they are now going to be coming to get us, not tomorrow, maybe the next day. Tomorrow we must leave the country." My heart stopped.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm so sorry, Alice, but don’t worry…and please don't be mad, I told Sami everything. He said that you'll always have a job here." I couldn't believe that Ville already trusted Sami to tell him about us. I trusted him, but he was nearly an angel to me when I needed a friend. Ville only knew that he was an old fashion guy who loved me. "I know this will be hard, but it's only until they find Alexi, I promise. We can go to England, I have a house there in the country that no one knows about. There's a town down the road from it so you can get supplies there. Hunters don't want to relive themselves so if they can’t find you and they kill Alexi, than they'll erase they're file of you. This is the easiest way, Bam's said he'd stay here and watch your place while you're gone." That last part scared me a bit.

"I can't say that I'm happy about all this, but I guess I can just see it as an overdue vacation." Ville patted me on the back.

"That's the way to look at it, the house isn't that big but it’s a log cabin and it's pretty there." I yawned and snuggled closer to him.

"Ville…would you sing to me until I fall asleep?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Of course, my love."

"Shivers run through the spin
Of hope as she cries
The poison tears of a life denied
In the raven black night
Holding hands with

Dark Light
Comes shine in her lost heart tonight
And blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark Light

In Oblivion's garden
The body's on fire
Writhing towards the angel defiled
To learn how to die
I peace with her god

Dark Light
Come Shine in her lost heart tonight
And Blind
All fears that haunt her with
Your smile
Dark Light."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, sorry this was a bit short.