Wicked Rose

Twenty-Eight

The plane landed and it was night in London. Ville dragged me through the crowded airport by the hand. I wondered why he was in such a rush. We picked up our bags and made our way out to the front where Ville hailed a taxi.

"Get comfortable, this is going to be a long drive. We should make it just before sunrise." Ville explained as we climbed in the cab. I took off my coat and laid it on my lap as a blanket and cuddled close to Ville. He held me, stroking my hair. The driver was quiet which I was thankful. I liked just listening to the sound of the humming car and Ville's faint heart beat. I must have drifted off to sleep.

"I love you," Ville stroked my face as we laid on a blanket under the glowing stars. I rolled on top of him and he grabbed my hips and flipped me back over. He looked down at my bump. "I can't wait to be a Dad," I smiled and kissed him, he ran his hands up my dress skirt and over my thighs.

"Hey, none of that until the baby comes out." Ville pouted.

"It won't hurt it, I promise." I shook my head.

"No, I don't want to risk it." He kissed me and laid back beside me.


I woke up, that dream was the most real of them all. They were becoming more detailed and I was now the girl. The idea of past lives passed my mind but I couldn't be sure. I noticed that I was no longer in a car. I was on a feather bed with red satin sheets and a black fur blanket. It was warm and smelt like fresh pines and fire. I got out of the bed to find I was in my underwear, I looked through my bag on the floor to find it already empty. I checked the closet and found it all neatly hanging up. I smiled and took down the purple fuzzy robe and put it on. I found my matching slippers by the side of the bed along with my boots and chucks.

I went down the hall seeing that there was a full bath at the end and to the left was the living room. The fire was going and there was a bear skin rug by the fire place, a small stove and sink sat next to the fire place along with a table and two chairs. In front of the fire place was a red velvet sofa that looked like mine but nicer. This place…I knew it, from my dream. It was the place that happy me and human Ville got it on. Was I still dreaming?

The door opened and in came Ville, covered in a light sheet of snow, carrying a armful of wood. He smiled seeing me and dumped the wood in the wood box by the fire and came towards me. He looked down at me and grabbed my arms, rubbing them up and down.

"You are so beautiful," He bent to kiss me and I found myself feeling like this has happened a million times before. Ville pulled back when I didn't respond.

"What's wrong? Do you hate it here?" I shook my head.

"No, I think it’s adorable…I'm just…" I looked at Ville and had the over whelming urge say forget this and drag him in the bedroom and tell him to fuck me and to not stop until it was over no matter what I said. Would that be some kind of willing rape?

"Darling?" Ville said, I had stopped mid sentence.

"Oh…um…I feel like I've been here before. I feel like I've already spent a lifetime with you and it wasn't enough." Ville frowned and something came over his face. I knew than that he knew exactly what I was talking about. "So it was real! We were married in another life!" Ville blinked at me,

"You…remember?…h-h-how much?" I grabbed his hand and lend him over to the sofa we sat down and I told him about when I first dreamed about it and every dream after. He was quiet and looked like he had seen a ghost. "You're name was Annie than, we grew up together. Best friends since we could walk. At first I just thought that you looked like her, but than I saw something in your eyes that she had. I also realized that I didn't fall in love with you, I had always loved you from the moment I saw you. It made since than." I felt my skin goose and my eyes water.

"What happened to our baby?" Ville winced.

"Miscarriage, it almost killed you. I was made a vampire not long after that against my will. I can't remember much about my marker other than it was a woman. I came back home and told you what happened, instead of hating me you wanted me to turn you too. But I couldn't, I tried to convince you to leave me and remarry and try to have another baby but you refused. Soon you began to age, it seemed like almost months…but I was years and years. I watched you pass away in your sleep when you were sixty. After the miscarriage you ever never really healthy or happy again…I tried so hard to do the right thing…and I had to watch you suffer and die." He was crying now, red tears. I was crying too, I couldn't explain how I felt. I knew that I loved him and that I needed him and that he was the one.

"I loved you too much to leave you, I love you, Ville, I really, really love you." I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him as hard as I could. He held me tightly as he kissed back, nibbling my lip. We parted panting, leaning our foreheads close.

"I love you, too, Alice…" I felt my body screaming for his touch. It was time, I was finally ready and even if I still freaked out I wanted Ville to keep going.

"Ville…I want you," I rubbed my palm against his crouch, which was already hard. He hissed and looked at me with heavy eyes.

"I don't think I'll be able to stop this time, darling." I smirked.

"Perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They're finally gonna do it!