Wicked Rose

Twenty-Nine

This Chapter Contains Sexual Content That Is Explicit and Slightly Violent

Ville lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom, my heart pounded in my chest. He laid me on the bed and started to take his shirt off. I undid my robe and threw it across the room. Ville was naked in seconds and in bed with me. He rolled me over so I was under him, his hands roamed my hips and rubbed my sides. I ran my hands all over his chest and down his back, pressing his hips into mine. I arched feeling his member against my lace covered warmth.

His lips devoured mine, but no matter how passionately we kisses or how much skin we touch on one other, it wasn't enough. I felt Ville's fangs drag down my neck and onto my breasts, he removed my bra and his lips encased my nipple. I gasped, fingers tangling into his hair. My sex throbbed and leaked, demanding attention. Just in time, Ville reached down to rip off my panties, than run his fingers up and down my slit. I shivered and moved my hips up. He entered me with two fingers, slowly sliding into me and stroking the top of my folds. I whined and wiggled under him, he was tormenting me.

"Ville, I need you…" I felt no fear when he grinned devilishly and moved down my body. I whimpered when he opened my thighs and I felt his wet mouth on my sensitive bud. He wasn't going to take me right away and I was starting to lose my nerve, but I carried on and forced myself to just relax and feel the pleasure overcoming me. I moved my hips to his licks, feeling some of the pressure in my pelvis let up as a orgasm shuddered through me. I arched my back and gasped for breath, Ville kissed up my thighs and stomach. Before long he was back between my thighs. That was when the panic really started, I fought it with all I had but I still shook with fear and nearly cried. Ville brushed my hair back from my sweaty face and kissed me gently. I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Just…d-d-d-o-o-o it.." I stuttered, Ville shook his head no.

"If you're scared, you'll be tense and if you’re tense…than it most likely will hurt." I felt a tear escape down my cheek.

"No, I don't care if it hurts…please I have to do this, please…I'll be fine." He looked worried, but sighed and gave in. He lifted my thighs around his waist and covered my face and neck in kisses. I was shaking so bad at this point, Ville had to hold my wrists down. He looked in my eyes and I felt him shifted his hips so the tip of his member was touching me. Ville thankfully didn't wait long before he thrusted forward, the tip of him entering me. It burned and felt good all at the same time, I relaxed a little, this wasn't so bad. Ville kissed me again and he quickly thrusted in all the way, I bit his lip to keep from crying out at the slight burn and uncomfortable stretch. But it went away in just moments, he just laid on top of me and we kissed until the pain was all gone and I moved my hips up eagerly. I moaned and leaned my head back against the pillow. Ville smiled and nibbling on my neck, he pulled out and thrusted back inside me very slowly. He did this over and over again until I started to tingle all over and I couldn't stop making whimpers and sighs.

"Ville…harder.." I encouraged him, pulling his hips closer with my hands squeezing his butt. He obeyed, moving faster, and thrusted with more force. My body slid against the sheets until my head bumped the headboard. I had to put the pillow between it and my head. Than the bed started to creak around the time I was really feeling amazing. All my nerves were tingling and pleasure was throbbing in my pelvis. Every thrust Ville made I was closer to feeling the relief I'd been craving. Ville's face was buried in my neck, he'd groan every so often. His fangs teased my skin, he scratched the surface, I gasped feeling a trail of blood run down my neck, Ville lapped at it slowly, he growled against my neck. My toes curled and my legs shook without control, I moaned louder and Ville sank his fangs in my throat. My whole lower half convulsed and I was nearly driven mad by the wave of blinding pleasure that crashed over me, making me melt and twitch. I moaned Ville's name, holding him to me as he kept drinking. I couldn't recall ever feeling so good before.

Than he pulled out of me, I moaned in protest, trying to pull him back. He sat back on his knees and started to bite my shoulder, once it bled he licked it clean and moved down to my quivering breasts. He ran one fang over my right nipple and I sucked in a deep breath before he bite down into the side of my breast. Ville didn't drink for long before moving down my body father, he ran his tongue over the wounds on my pelvis and went right between my thighs. His nails were digging into my hips as he held them down to the bed. I wondered what was next until I felt his fangs enter my inner thigh.

"Ville…I need you to touch me." I begged, I couldn't move my hips do to his hands holding me down. He laughed and looked up at me, there was blood all over his lips and chin. Why I wasn't the least bit scared? I trusted him, he knew how much blood I could lose without harming me. Ville ran his one hand down my hip, I saw he had bruised it purple with his fingers. I took deep breaths, trying to keep my heart calm so the blood didn't flow so easily. Luckily my blood clogged quickly. His fingers traced over the marks he had just made on my inner left thigh. He pressed on the wounds, it hurt a little so I whimpered. More blood came bubbling out of the wounds and he coated his fingers in it. He moved them to my sex, almost like he was painting with my blood, he rubbed his fingers up and down and around my clit. Despite the slight discomfort of earlier I found I was already close to orgasm again. He thrusted three fingers inside me and bent down to suck on my clit as he worked his fingers in and out of me. I pulled his hair and made me look at me.

"I want you inside me now," It wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand. It was like someone else had taken over my body. Some sex crazed masochist. He grinned and pulled my legs around his waist again as he thrusted back into me. He moved rougher, and harder than before but it still wasn't enough. I clawed his back and decided to leave my own mark on him. I bit his neck as hard as I could, I tasted his blood splash my tongue. I came again, but I was so tired by this point as I could do was lay there and moan. Ville thrusted into me a few more times, before his hips jerked and I felt him come inside me. He moaned and collapsed onto of me, still feeling the aftermath of his release.

He finally lifted his head and kissed me, I tasted my blood on his lips and he could taste his on mine. He pulled out of me and laid beside me, pulling me into his arms. I couldn't stop smiling. I couldn't believe that I was so worked up over that. Sure it hurt a little but than it was just perfect and it just got better as it went on. I kind of liked the pain later mixed in with the pleasure.

"That was so good…" I yawned and cuddled closer to Ville. He rubbed my back and smiled lazily at me.

"I'm so glad that it was good for you." I giggled,

"I'm going to want to do a lot of this from now on." Ville laughed.

"That is more than fine with me darling, but we don't have to be so rough all the time." I blinked.

"I know, but the weird thing is I almost wanted it to be even rougher." Ville raised an eyebrow.

"That's a dangerous desire, but I promise that we'll try something really kinky sometime. But it can be just as good being soft and slow." I nodded and I rubbed my hand over Ville's chest as I thought about different things. How our relationship was going to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I posted this now because I can't stand waiting to see all you're reactions. Was it worth the wait? Too twisted? I spent a long time witting it and rewriting it so I really hope it was what you all hoped it'd be.