Wicked Rose

Thirty

We laid together spread out ob the bed, the blankets on the floor, both of us sweaty, our hair tussled, and we were both smiling. I drew circles on Ville's chest as I laid across him like a giant lanky pillow.

"Ville…?"

"Hm?"

"You can't get my pregnant, can you?"

"No, there have been rumors but nothing sold. There have been a few times were a vampire female has given birth to a vampire child that matures at a amazing rate but it's rare and you’re a human." I nodded, He frowned, "I'm sorry," I looked up at him.

"Don't be, it's not your fault…I was just thinking…maybe you should just make me a vampire." Ville suddenly sat up and became very quiet. "Ville?"
"No," he said flatly, "I refuse to, I love you and I'll always love you but I can not kill you." I sighed,

"You wouldn't be killing me," he got out of bed and got dressed, I started to think that I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"I might as well be killing you if I made you a vampire, some people can go made half way through transforming, it’s not as easy as movies and books make it seem…It's very dangerous and I can't risk losing you that way." Just as he was about to leave the room I called out,

"But you'll watch me grow old and die again?" He paused and sighed before opening the door and leaving me alone. I stared at the ceiling. Me and Ville had just made love for the first time and instead of cuddling together, we have a fight and he walks out. It hurt me that he was so upset over it, I mean, didn't he want to be with me as long as he possibly could be? I wanted to be a vampire so we could be together.

I dozed off and woke up to Ville's arms around me. I frowned and struggled out of his hold, he sat up with me. I held my knees to my chest, the sheet being the only thing covering me. Ville tried to touch me, I shook him off and glared at him.

"How dare you come back and act like nothing's wrong!" He looked taken back.

"Alice, I'm sorry-"

"No, I don't want to hear it right now, Ville. You really fucked up this time. Leave me the fuck alone so I can calm down." Ville hung his head and gave me a pitiful look.

"Okay…" he got up and left the room. I fell back on the bed and sighed. What was he thinking? He just left me after we had sex and he acted like it was just a normal fight. He didn't need to get all pissy and leave me. I was only talking about him turning me because I loved him anyway. It wasn't like he had any reason to get mad, but right now I did.

I finally got up and took a bath down the hall. I didn't really want to see or speak to Ville for the rest of the night. I knew that we'd have to talk about it at some point. Deep down I knew that Ville didn't mean to hurt my feelings, but he had hurt me a lot none the less. I was still mad but it was hard to stay mad at him. I was mostly mad at myself for still being pissed off because I would have loved to forget about it and maybe have another roll in the sheets before dawn. I washed my hair and body and got out. As I drying off I heard Ville playing a guitar and singing in the next room. I didn't know that he had a guitar, it must have already been here. He was such an amazing singer, his voice soothed me and most of what was left of my anger disappeared.

I walked into the living room wearing a towel, Ville was sitting with his legs crossed sitting in front of the fireplace, the guitar on his lap. He was staring into the flames until I came in the room, he looked up at me. His eyes were red and I knew that he had been crying. Right than I stopped pretending to be mad and I went over to him and knelt next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. Suddenly he changed completely, he leaned over and kissed me.

"I never wanted to hurt you, I just want to protect you…" He said, lovingly gazing at me, he put the guitar aside. I moved into his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"I know…I love you too much to stay mad when I know that." He smiled at me and we kiss again. Slowly, I licked his bottom lip until he opened his mouth to me, clinging to his shoulders he lowered us to the floor, the towel disappeared after that and Ville sat back on his knees looking down at me laying naked on the bearskin rug before him. I pulled him back down and nibbled on his ear.

"Ville…before we make love, promise that you'll stay with me this time?" His features softened.

"Of course, I love you Alice…I am thinking about what you said. I really don't think that turning you is the answer but if you really think that is what you want…I'll give you a month to think it over and during this time, before we leave here, I will teach you what it means to be a vampire." He caressed my face and I smiled, just from that I knew that he was going to turn me because I was not changing my mind.

"Thank you…" I kissed him again and he pulled back, I frowned, I was ready to get it on again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading and commenting. I love you all, you rule.