Wicked Rose

Thirty-Two

I opened my eyes to the feeling of a cool hand between my thighs. Ville was looking down at me, smirking.

"What are you do-" I moaned when his fingers brushed against my clit. His lips covered mine and he went on to bring me to orgasm. I caught my breath afterward, wondering what that was for. I rolled over on top of him and was pleased to find he had undressed. Ville looked curious as straddled his hips, I bent down and bit the healed wound where I had marked him open again. I moaned as the blood flowed over my tongue. Ville gasped and arched his hips up, rubbing his leaking member on my moist lips. The wound healed again and I sat up and thrusted my hips down, taking him in me all at once. Ville was surprised, but he moved against me and groaned deep in his throat. I put my hands on his chest and bounced my hips as hard as I could. Ville was looking up at me in a whole new way. He'd never seen my dominate sexual side, and I didn't even know that I had it in me until now. Ville's hands were on my hips, squeezing them to tightly, but I loved the sting of his nails. I bent down and kissed him, I licked his chin, moving onto his neck. I bit him again, moaning as I tasted his blood. I could feel Ville quivering under me and I knew that he was going to come soon. I slowed my movements, Ville gritted his teeth and hissed as I contracted my muscles around him. Licking his the outer shell I whispered in his ear.

"Do you like this?" I tightened my walls again, stopping my movement completely. Ville moaned and looked at me, a desperate emotion on his prefect features. I loved it. I felt sexy and powerful, I had him under my complete control and he was something that could kill ten men in seconds.

"Alice…" He growled, his eyes fluttering back as he closed them and leaned his head back, his lovely long neck just begging to be bitten again. "I can't take this, I need to come." I made a thinking sound,

"Hm…maybe…I'll think about it." I lifted myself off him and he whimpered in protest. I had never hear him whimper before, he could beg as well as he could demand. I laughed and laid across his chest, I smooth back his hair and buried my face in his neck. Ville suddenly grabbed my hips and flipped us over. My heart started to race as he held my wrist down to the bed almost to tight. He glared down at me but instead of scaring me, it only excited me farther. I played with him by closed my legs as tight as I could, I gave him a mocking smirk.

"Do you really want to play this game?" Ville asked, in a dangerous tone.

"Yes, I bet I'd win too…" He chuckled and his fangs came out fully. I loved watching him do that. I couldn't wait until I could do that and easily bite him. I tore into his skin too much for my taste… than I remembered something, I had a razor in my carrying case that would be perfect. I would have to remember it later.

Ville forced his lips on mine and our kiss was all about dominance. Our tongues wrestled, I pulled my secret attack, caresses his fangs. He thrusted his hips into my still locked legs. His annoyed him and he pinned both my hands above my head with one hand as he used his free one to feel over my body. He grabbed my breast too tightly, and leaned down to bite the tip of my nipple. I moaned in pain and pleasure as his fangs pierced my skin again. I loved that feeling of them sinking deep into my flesh and that pull on my veins that felt like he was drawing it from my sex. He stopped and gasped as he pulled back, I wiggled under him and tried to think of a way I could have control again.

"Time to open your legs for me, sweetie," he gave he his deadest smirk and his eyes flashed neon in the glow of the moonlight on the snow from the window. I kept my thighs shut.

"No," Ville raised an eyebrow and moved his hand from my abused breast to the little triangle of hair that peek out at the junction of my thighs. He pulled the short curls with his fingers, I winced but refused to cry out or open my legs. Ville growled again, I could see that he was becoming more a vampire and less a man by the second. It was kind of exciting to me, to see him lose control. That was it…he might be on top but he needed me more than I needed him at the moment and that gave me the upper hand. He tried to forced his hand between my thighs, it hurt but I still tried to fight it. In the end, he was a vampire and he was too strong, he got tried of my teasing and he had my leg spread apart with his knees in seconds. It was like all my strengthen was nothing. I also couldn't wait until I was strong enough to fight back.

He thrusted into me without warning. I threw my head back and almost screamed, Ville moved his forearm down to pin my hands and used his hand to cover my mouth. I bit his fingers but he kept moving without a blink. I was wet but I wasn't really wet enough. Luckily that I enjoyed pain. I had my legs flat on the bed and completely straight and locked, something I hadn't done yet. He could only enter me half way and this was frustrating him, but the position was working for me, what he could reach was my g-spot, that's what's called, Ville told me, and his pelvis was rubbing against my clit with every thrust. Ville spoiled my fun by letting my hands go and bringing my knees up, he slide the rest of the way inside me and groaned. My muscles were tight from the slight pain, which made it harder for him to move in and out of me, but I was squeezing around him so hard that he felt huge inside me. I mean, he was good sized, great sized, but if he was any bigger I think it would have been too big. I like pain but only with pleasure, I don't want to feel like I'm being ripped in half.

Finally I started to feel an orgasm build up, Ville pressed my knees back onto my chest so he could thrust even deeper in me. I loosened a little as I neared my release, I could feel my juices running down my behind. I might have even been bleeding a little. Do to this, Ville was able to thrust fast and hard again, I couldn't hold my tongue anymore. I made sounds that must have sounds like an animal, maybe a cat in heat. I came shuddering hard and gasping, it built slowly and over took all my senses for a moment.

Ville finished a moment later, thrusting into me so hard and fast it was almost like he was a vibrator not a vampire. There was no way a human man could do what he was doing to me, make me feel what he was making me feel. His fangs found my shoulder, he just bit at first, he stiffened and his rhythm disappeared, than came the sensation of his come emptying into my womb. He was still orgasming when he started to drink from me again, he thrusted two more times before falling over me, shivering, panting and moaning.

"I won," I panted, stroking his hair. He rolled over and mumbled as I cuddled to him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, yeah…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes...more sex, but it was kinkier this time. Maybe next time we'll see some...'toys'...hehehehe...

Thank you for reading!