Wicked Rose

Thirty-Six

It seemed so natural for us to began this ritual by making love, but you all guessed that was going to happen, didn't you?

We removed all the bedding to the floor to avoid any blood stains, we already ruined the set that we used the night before. Wax and blood and god knows what else. I laid on the bed and waited for Ville to ready himself. He was making nervous, what if he backed out? I would have to leave him, I couldn't spend another lifetime pretending to be together. Than I suddenly wanted to ask him many things. Would he love me less? I mean I know that he said that he wouldn't, but he was so against it. Maybe he would miss my morality more than I would, of course he would. I doubted that I'd miss it all.

Finally he caressed my legs as he climbed over me, I tried to keep smiling to show him how relaxed and calm I was. It was only a little acting. He relaxed a little as we began to kiss and fondle each other. I think for the moment he put the thought out of his head and just felt. It wasn't long before our bodies were joining and I felt it was important to remind Ville of what he was suppose to be doing.

"Ville…is this going to hurt?" I panted, tangling my fingers in his hair. Ville lifted his head from my shoulder and he almost looked like he wanted to cry.

"No… well after you drink my blood your body will die, that will be unpleasant but not insufferable." I nodded and pulled his head down to my throat. His fangs rested against my pulse, any other time he would freely bite me but he restrained himself.

"I want you to do it,…" He didn't seem to understand that. I pressed his head again, this time he gave in and I savored the sensation of his fangs sinking into my flesh, his tongue lapping my blood as it flowed freely from the wounds. I held him to me and we nearly stopped rocking as he drank deeper from me than ever before. I could hear our hearts, my breathing increased. I might have orgasmed during that time, but I started to sink into the feeling. I stared up at the ceiling and realized that he was nearly draining me. I wasn't scared, I had never felt so at peace before. Ville stopped and pulled out of me suddenly. I tried to sit up but I was so tired and dizzy I found it hard to even open my eyes.

"Ville…." I could barely whisper, "I know that you have to take more…" Ville gazed down at me, completely helpless. I wondered what stopped him from turning back than because I read it on his face that was what he was considering.

"I love you Alice," He said it as a good bye and I knew that it was killing him to take my humanity. I wished that I could have eased his mind, so I smiled instead. That was all I could do.

I pressed my lips to his and pressed him back down, I climbed across his lap and slid him back inside me. Ville gasped in surprise suddenly feeling my tightness and heat squeeze around him. I moved my hips slowly, somehow even though I was feeling weak and dizzy, I managed not to fall over or lose rhythm. Once Ville was moaning and lost in sensation, I leaned down and threw my hair forward. Pressing my still bleeding wounds to his lips. It worked better than I thought it would. His fangs pierced my neck again.

I didn't notice that he rolled us over so he was leading again, until he drew back. By this point I cold barely keep my eyes open. I was so tried and drained…Ville looked worried, he spoke my name and it seemed to echo. Darkness was coming fast and it felt so nice, I knew this feeling. It was death.

Rich, warm, sweet, life touched my lips and I lived again. Like surfacing from a long dive, I pulled on Ville's veins like air into my lungs. His throat was cut open and it seemed impossible that he could lose so much blood at once and still be fine. The blood just flowed into my mouth until darkness did take me…and I knew death again.

I opened my eyes slowly. I wish there were words to describe what I saw. Everything was surreal, bright, intense. I could have stared at the wood patterns on the ceiling for hours. I could have wept at the slight of the painting on the far wall of the woods. I was a vampire now. Or at lest on my way to becoming one. Ville was drawing circles on my back. When he realized I was awake he turned me to face him.

I saw heaven in his eyes, again, words were useless when it came to how beautiful he was. I touched his face as if I had never seen it before. He looked back at me with the same amazement. Did I look different? Our lips met like magnets, and we became entangled in a passionate embrace before either of us spoke a word.

"How do you feel?" Ville whispered, his hands running up and down my hips. I had a feeling that we'd be having sex in a moment so I wanted to say everything I wanted to say before that happened.

"Fine, Great…Ville I love you so much…thank you. I know how hard it was for you to do this." I cupped his cheek and he nuzzled my palm.

"I'm thankful too, I can't believe that I really have you forever…I just hope that is what you wanted." I smiled and felt my fangs come out for the first time. That was an interesting sensation.

"Of course it is…" I kissed him and he parted my thighs gently as he lifted himself onto me. I reached down and ran my fingers over his chest, god his skin was even softer now. Everything was so intense now…oh god…what was sex going to be like now? Ville's lips attached to my neck.

"Ville?"

"Hm?" he mumbled against my skin.

"Does…everything feel better when you're a vampire?" He lifted his head and gave him that devilish grin.

"You're about to find out,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been slow.