Wicked Rose

Six

I thought about everything, I was already kind of crazy, why not go completely insane?

"Alright, write one up and I'll sign it." He reached into his coat and pulled out a piece of paper, along with a black pen. He handed them both to me, his skin made me tingle as our hands brushed.


I ________, do swear to allow Ville Valo into my home, as so he may watch over me. Furthermore, I do accept his terms of being his donor when needed. Including to his taste, I should not engage in any sexual activity with another during this time of agreement.


I looked up at him, wondering why he thought having it already written was a good idea.

"Why can't I have sex? What does that have to do with being your donor or you staying at my apartment?" Ville looked surprised. Did he think I'd just agree right away?

"Well, as you being my donor I require healthy blood from you. By having sex you are risking an HIV therefore poisoning your blood for me." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Would it kill you?"

"No, it would just taste awful and you being a virgin, you taste extra sweet now and tainting that would be a shame." I thought of slapping him. "I would catch your hand." He smiled.

"Did you just read my mind?"

"Yes,"

"Well don't,….hey, I'll sign this if I get to write my own rules for you." He arched his eyebrows.

"Very well," he pulled out a blank piece of paper and I took the pen and wrote on the nightstand.


I________, swear to respect Alice Black and never harm her in anyway. I will also always ask before biting her and always knock before entering her bedroom or the bathroom, and always wait for an invitation in before opening the door.


He took one look at it and sighed.

"You drive a hard deal with that last rule, you know."

"I have the right to my body, okay?" Ville smiled and signed the paper. I picked it up and folded it away in my jacket pocket. Ville handed me the pen, again our hands touched and I felt that spark jolt through our flesh. I signed his agreement and he took it.

"Now, if you don't mind…I am very hungry." His fangs came out again, pressing almost comically against his lower lip. I took a step back, holding my hands out.

"Hey, now, I get to say when dinner is being served pal." Ville pouted, with fangs it was creepy and adorable. He came closer, I stepped back again.

"Oh come on, I was joking. I am hungry but I can wait until you're comfortable with the idea. I can feed a bit later right before sunset, but it's a risk I'm not willing to take often, understand?" I nodded, than an interesting thought entered my mind.

"What does blood taste like to you?" Ville looked surprised by my question.

"It depends on the person, the sex, the age, the diet, the personality…"

"What does that have to do with it?" Ville gave me another fanged smirk.

"Mean, bad tempered people taste spicy, sometimes too much so. Nice people taste sweet, sad people taste sour, extra…extra…" he rolled his wrist. I had an other argue.

"Do people age like wine?" He laughed, I didn't think it was that funny but I was flattered.

"Some do, some don't. You can almost taste experience, wisdom and memory in the blood. Sometimes I can see parts of that person's life, feel what they feel, and in order or more mature people the experience is rewarding in man ways. But young people have a fresher taste, that to some is addicting, me I just prefer the maturity." I found this all strangely fascinating.

"That's interesting, would you do that to me?"

"Do what?"

"Live my memories. I ask because I'd advise against it. I don't have many good ones." A sadness came over his features. His eyes stared deep into mine and he reached out and put his hand on my shoulder, it made me shudder.

"Sometimes those are the ones that teach us the most, that which makes the body and soul strong and wise."

I had the sudden feeling that I might be able to fall in love with him. I had never had that feeling before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, I just keep coming. Keep up the great comments. How do you like the build up of their relationship? It's going to go very slowly at first, not even much kissing, so I'm just hopping that they're still interesting enough to read about.