My Daddy, Gerard

10

I was woken one Sunday in July to the sound of a phone ringing in the hall. At first I tried to ignore it, but it was too annoying. I groggily stepped from my room to answer it. I looked at the caller id and it said BRIAN CELL. I assumed he was stored on there or something.

"Hello?"

"Hi Brian," I mumbled. "What do you want?"

"Someone's grumpy today."

"I just woke up, fuck off."

"Well, get your dad for me."

I walked to the other end of the hall to dad's room. Before I could knock, the door opened and dad stood before me. I put a hand over the phone and smiled at dad's messed up hair. I pointed to the phone.

"Brian,"

"Alright," dad said and smiled. He took the phone and went into his room.
__________________________________________________________

He was on the phone with Brian for about an hour before he came out again.

"So..."

Dad didn't respond, just picked me up and wrapped me in an unbreakable hug. I pretended to be choking and coughed.

"Crushing... Lungs... Need... Air..."

He giggled and put me down.

"Okay, so..."

"'E!' is making some documentary about me and it included a large part about you!"

I thought for a second.

"A True Hollywood Story? I sent an e-mail to E! like six months ago saying you should have one. You deserve one. I thought about that oh, three years ago when you got clean."

He smiled. "Glad you cared."

All was quiet until Ray stepped from his room and headed downstairs, for coffee(I'm assuming).

"I wanna see your new drawings!"

Dad smiled childishly as I said that and ran to get his sketchbook. He came out with it on a colored page. The first drawing was of a vampire, the next of me, then of the Darwinist[A/N: For those of you that don't know, the Darwinist is a superhero Gerard came up with on Life on the Murder Scene. He has the body of a gorilla and the head of some genius guy.], next of somebody that resembled Mikey in a way, and the last of a woman in a black wedding dress that had blood splatters on it. I looked up at dad and flipped to the page with me. I pointed to it.

"I like this one the best!"

He smirked.

"Let's get some fucking coffee!"

"Fuck yeah!"

We began running down the stairs, laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLERISH CHAPTER! WOO! OH YEAH!!

People, I LOVE comments as much as I love you readers! I'll give you a virtual mini kitty if you do ;D

There's gonna be a lot going on in the next chapter, so it may be long. Watch out!

I've been sad, because on Tuesday I missed the episode of LA Ink where Frankie came! And I was depressed all Wednesday and Thursday because of it.

Last but not least(again),

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!