My Daddy, Gerard

14

Dad hired like 80 bajillion guys to move us out to the new house. We all woke up at 4 am(on just our mattresses, mind you) because that's when our mover guys came in their big white "WE MOVE YOU" trucks that sounded like elephants. Mariah had to sleep on one of my mattresses because I was the only one who really had any room. We had nightly quality sister time. We exchanged clothes, talked about everything, and bonded quickly. We were already inseparable and convinced dad to let us have the two rooms next to each other that had a window between them.

When we all went to the new house, it was our first being there except for Dad. He did pick it out after all. It had 10 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, two kitchens, a GIANT deck, a HUGE backyard, 4 floors, and bluish mirrors on one side. On the first floor there were four bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a living room. On the second floor there was a bedroom, a kitchen, living room, and a bathroom. On the third floor there was a bathroom and three bedrooms. And on the fourth floor there is a bathroom and two bedrooms. Mine and Mariah's bedrooms were the top two with a deck outside. Heck, the deck outside every floor!

Dad of course had to get furniture for the three guest rooms. Every room had the same, a full bed with a black comforter, black couch, and a television. My special touch to the rooms were to name them. One was the "My" room, another was the "Chemical" room, and the last room was the "Romance" room. Mariah had her special touch, too. She put a black comfy chair in the my room, a purple one in the chemical room, and a white one in the romance room.

I called Haleigh once we were settled in the new house. "Hello?"

"Hey Haleigh! We moved."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's an awmazing house-"

"Awmazing?"

"Yeah, awsome + amazing = awmazing."

"Alright then,"

"Do you want the my, chemical, or romance room?"

"What?"

"You get room. My, chemical, or romance. These guest room."

"Oh. I dunno, chemical room."

"OMG how did you do that."

"Do what?"

"The chemical room is right next to dad's room. FATE BECKONS!"

"Now you're scaring me, Alison. Do I need to send you to the mental hospital again?"

"No... but it's weird. You were meant to be!"

"AWMAZING!"

"I KNOW, RIGHT?"

"WOOT!"

"*random spazzy noises and/or hyper yells*"

"exdee"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I'll probably update chapter 15 now. Please comment!