My Daddy, Gerard

17

"TRUTH OR DARE TIME!"

Everybody, all 9(oh my freakin' gosh) of us, got into a circle in the freakishly large living room. I put on the radio, dad telling me one of the radio stations that played My Chem, NJ ROCK 104.8. I pointed to Aspen.

"Truth or dare?"

She smiled. "Dare."

"I dare you to..." I smirked. "Kiss my uncle." I pointed to Mikey and she half-smiled. Aspen crawled enthusiastically toward Mikey through the circle. She leaned in to him, who was smiling awkwardly, pushed out her lips a bit and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. They both started laughing then hugged. I figured they'd gotten acquainted while me and Haliegh were gone. I pointed to Ray. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is it true that you aren't a virgin?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"So you are?"

"Okay, I'm not."

"Mikey, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"Is it true that you watch HANNAH MONTANA?"

"Uh... sometimes..." He blushed.

"High-five! So do I!"

And he high-fived me. I pointed to Frank. "Truth... OR DARE?"

"Dare!" and he threw a dirty skittle at me.

"EW! I dare you to eat that skittle."

"I threw it back at him and he caught it. And he ate it! Everybody said ew then laughed. I made a "plah!" noise and poked Bob who was next to me. "Dare or truth?"

"Dare."

"Bobert... I dare you to do the epilepsy dance!"

"The what?"

"The epilepsy dance! The dance to freakishly fast-paced songs. Like how Frank plays sometimes."

He mouthed an oh and put his back on the floor, started flailing his arms around, and started spinning around with everyone cracking up laughing. I pointed to Haliegh, both of us still giggling. "Ask me truth or dare!"

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Hmmm... Dare."

"I dare you to... eat an entire can of whipped cream."

I smiled and ran into the kitchen and opened the stainless steel fridge. I grabbed the only whipped cream, which was chocolate, my fave. I ran into the living room after closing the fridge and hopped onto the couch. I shook it then Ray started singing the Jeopardy doo-doo song. I opened the can and sprayed half of it in my mouth, swallowed, and ate the rest. I threw it into the thrash can.

"Ha! In third grade... well, when I was seven, you didn't think that I could! But I can! MUAHAHA! Okay, truth or dare?"

She smiled and said "Truth."

"Is it true that you've been in love with my father since 2002?"

"Yeah, don't you know me?"

"Now, DAD! Truth... or erad?"

"Erad!"

"I erad you to kiss Haliegh," I whispered with a smirk. He smiled and crawled three people over. They both leaned in to each other, and kissed. But it wasn't quick. Haliegh wrapped her arms around my dad and he did the same. They kind of made out for a minute or so then opened their eyes and broke apart, smiling. Everyone said "Awww..."
including me, Mikey, and Aspen, even though we(Gerard being my dad and Mikey's brother, Haliegh being my best friend and Aspen's sister) would be expected to be disgusted at this kind of thing. Everyone made kissy faces and Frank shouted "WHO WANTS MAYONNAISE SANDWICHES!"

"I DO!" (me)

Everybody else made weird faces, but went into the kitchen anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like the sparks... I know Haliegh did xD

Oh yeah, comment or die.

COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT!