My Daddy, Gerard

18

I was woken at 2 in the morning to a knock at my door. I made a weird groaning sound and the door opened. My intruder revealed herself by turning on the light, practically BLINDING me. I adjusted my eyes and saw Haliegh in pajamas, the camo MCR shirt and black velvet pants, at my doorway.

"What?" I struggled to get out of my mouth.

"I got this awesome idea and couldn't sleep,"

"So you had to bug me about it?"

"Yes. It's about Ray."

"What, do you like him now?"

"Ew no! I just wanted to help get him someone who does."

"And I can do that, HOW...?"

"Me and you can get him an eHarmony account!"

"At 2 in the morning?"

"Yes. I like your computer. It's purdy..."

Then I saw Mariah's light turn on behind my blinds, so I got up and put them up, Mariah there. She opened the window.

"May I ask why you are awake and talking at 2:17 AM?"

I pointed to Haliegh.

"She wants to make Ray an eHarmony account."

"Can I help?"

"I guess..."

So she opened the wall and came in, I was all O.O then I realized there was a hidden door at the spot. I turned on my computer and logged in. Haliegh and Mariah crowded around me and I started to look scared.

"Claustrophobia! Claustrophobia!"

They laughed and backed away but were still close. I clicked on FireFox and typed in eHarmony.com. I clicked on sign up and entered my email address, Ray's name, and came up with a password. I pressed submit and leaned back in my chair. It asked if I wanted to upload a photo and I clicked yes. I found the perfect one, Ray, Aspen, dad and me all laughing. I put as the caption, "Me, Gerard, Alison, and Aspen, Alison's friend." At once, there were 9 women who were apparently MCR fans that had already looked at Ray's profile. [A/N: I have no clue how eHarmony works, so I made up shit.] We looked at theirs and by that time 17 women and 1 man had messaged him. Most of them were like "OMG UR RAY TORO" except for 3. We blocked and deleted the other 15 and looked at the 3 women's profiles and chose someone to set Ray up with. She was a brown haired woman, 27 years old, named Sheryl, 5' 10". We blocked messages and messaged Sheryl.

"Hey Sheryl, this is Ray. I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me on thursday night? Newark Olive Garden, 7?"

"Sure! Will I meet you there, or will you pick me up?"

"Meet you there. I'm highly recognizable xD"

"Okay :]"

"Uh, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"I'm not Ray. I'm a group of 3 girls."

"WHAT?"

"You know the taller girl in my pic?"

"Uhm-hmm..."

"I'm that girl, Alison Way. Aspen is the other girl. She's my friend's younger sister. Haliegh, her sister, and my TWIN sister Mariah are doing this. I'm just the person with a 'purdy' computer."

"Oh..."

"So the date will be a blind date! I'll tell Ray tomorrow, kay?"

"Oh, alright! Thanks! I'm tired, too. Good night, girls."
♠ ♠ ♠
I am now currently 2 chapters behind in the ones on the internet to the ones in my notebook. Later, I might type up 19, maybe even 20... 20 is MAJOR. It has two parts.

COMMENT. FUCKING COMMENT OR I WILL FUCKING CUSS YOU OUT AND FUCKING CUT OFF YOUR HEAD AND FUCKING MAKE YOU INTO A FUCKING PIE.