My Daddy, Gerard

2

I sat on the schoolbus, headphones in my ears, awaiting the chaotic day of school I had ahead of me. I had planned on telling my friends about the incredible news I had discovered just two weeks ago, but I figured, Naw, I'll wait. I would bring my laptop on tour and tell them by webcam.

*After school*

Oh my god, was school hectic. The locker areas were left a mess, so me and my friends Haleigh and Jackie volunteered to clean up.
"I've got some big news," I had told them.
"What?"
"You'll see," I had said, smirking.
I continued listening to all of MCR's songs on my iPod. When "Blood" had finished, I turned it off and called my daddy.
Riing! Riing!
"Hello?"
"Hey daddy!"
"Hey sweetie! Guess what?"
"What?"
"Look out your window."
I looked, and there was the tour bus. It looked like a limo on steroids. I laughed.
"OMFG DAD!" There was silence, and I realized he had hung up and was strutting down the walkway. Yes, strutting, like a male model. I gigglesnorted.
I heard the doorbell ring and I zipped down the stairs to the door. I opened it, and there was Gerard Way, my idol, my dad. I smiled and wrapped him in a bearhug, tears of joy rolling down my cheeks.
"Your here..." my mom said, "Already?"
"Yeah. The tour starts earlier than we thought."
"When?" I got in, being curious.
"Two days." He smiled his lovely little smile and hugged me tighter.
"Let's go get my things now!" I took off running, and dad followed.
I still had all my posters up and my furniture was still assembled, because we'd be stopping back here after the tour.
"Wow." I saw him staring at my walls in awe.
I blushed.
He grabbed two suitcases and I got my nessecities and my iPod. I gave my adoptive family a kiss and a hug and walked out the front door, not to return for 2 months.