My Daddy, Gerard

20 - Part 1

9:38 A.M. - I walked into the living room, head hurting really bad, to find Haliegh sitting on the couch talking to Dad and Bob. I couldn't quite catch their conversation, but it ended with Dad handing Haliegh a big wad of cash and her running upstairs to Aspen.

1:57 P.M. - I got really bored during the time they were gone. My head just HAD to be throbbing when I got up, and Mariah was being a grump.

I made a disgusted face when the phone started ringing. It made the right side of my forehead begin to throb again, but I reluctantly answered it. I coughed.

"Is this the... My Chemical Romance residence?"

I yawned loudly. "Yeah, why?"

"Your friends, Haliegh and Aspen, got into a car accident. Aspen has minor cuts and scraped, possibly a broken left wrist. Haliegh's left leg and pelvis are broken. She also had a large gash on her face, but it was stitched up. She will recover fully."

I had shock written all over my face. "Uh.. okay. I'll go tell everybody. What hospital is it?"

"Saint Julien's Medical center. 7173 Castros lane."

"Alright, we'll be there."

"They are also sharing a room. 319, third floor."

"Okay, I wrote all that down. Bye."

"Goodbye,"

I pressed end and ran up the stairs. I got to the third floor and flew open dad's door.. He was on his computer, but he snapped his attention to me.

"What? What is it?"

"Haliegh and Aspen got into a car accident! They're at Saint Julien's!"

"Oh my fucking god!"

He sprang up and put on his coat quickly.

"What about shoes?"

"Oh, right."

He slid on a pair of converse and told me to get dressed as he grabbed his car keys. I ran upstairs to my room and picked out an outfit. I ended up wearing a pair of tight black jeans and my favorite shirts, black and grey semi-long sleeve underneath of my white father time MCR t-shirt. I slid my brush through my mangled hair and put on a jacket then opened the hidden door.

"Get dressed, we're going to the hospital!"

"What?!"

"Haliegh and Aspen got into a car accident, just get dressed!"

"OMG!"

I sped out, then down the stairs. I screamed to Mikey and Bob the news and they acted the same as Dad and Mariah. I ran down another flight of stairs to Ray's room, then down again to Frank. Everyone was dressed and ready to leave when I got back into the living room, and we all piled into the van. Dad knew some people, and he managed to get a police escort to get to the hospital faster. It only took about ten minutes to get there, and once there, dad practically jumped out. Keep in mind, his rush was caused by concern for Haliegh, even though she would be fine.

We went into the doors for the visitor's entrance and went directly to the counter.

"What room, Alison?"

"319."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. They're in the same room."

"Okay."

He turned back to the lady and grabbed 7 visitor passes.

"Yes?"

"Our friends are in room 319! They were in a car accident!"

"Okay, calm down! Your friends aren't hurt too bad.The elevator's that way. Go up to the third floor, then through the hallway to the right. It's about halfway through."

"Thanks!"

We went left and stepped into an empty elevator(which we filled), and then did all the other stuff. We went into the room, and a nurse was changing Haliegh's iv. There were about 7 shopping bags on the floor. Aspen was taking a nap, but Haliegh was wide awake.

"I thought your face was stitched up?"

"Did the nurse say that? They used that liquid band-aid stuff."

"Oh."

Dad was by Haliegh's side in a second, sitting in the chair looking guilty.

"This is all my fault."

"No it's not Gerard."

"Yes it is! I gave you the money for shopping!"

"I accepted it! I wasn't paying attention to the road!"

"Why not?"

Haliegh put her arm around Dad awkwardly.

"I was thinking about you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
There are three, maybe four parts to this chapter. They're too related to make separate chapters.

FUCKING COMMENT.