My Daddy, Gerard

20 - Part 2

7:54 P.M. - It was pretty boring for the next few hours. I watched t.v., talked to Aspen, and listened to Dad and Haliegh exchanging "It's my fault!"s and "No it's not!"s.

"Who's bored?" Mikey said. I raised my hand, along with everyone but Haliegh and Dad. Aspen pressed the nurse button, and one came speeding into the room. She was in scrubs pants, but an MCR Black Parade tour shirt.

"What's wrong - oh holy fuck,"

"Please ignore the members of My Chemical Romance at the moment," I said.

"Oh, sorry. I have to get special permission to wear this shirt to work, you you can see my dedication... Bed 2, you rang?"

"That's me," Aspen said. "I feel fine, and my scratches aren't bleeding badly anymore; So can I go home with them? They're just about to leave."

She checked her clipboard and thought. "Yeah, sure. Before, could you guys sign my shirt? And take a picture with me?"

Dad stopped tending to Haliegh for a second and kissed her forehead. "Whaddya say, guys?"

"Of course!"

Dad took out a black sharpie(I have no clue as to why he would have one in his pocket) and signed his name(or a g, rather) on the big white part on the front. The rest of the guys did so, and she turned to me and Mariah.

"You guys are Gerard's twins, right? Sign my shirt too!"

Me and Mariah looked at each other weird, but I took the sharpie and signed Alison W. sloppily but so it looked cool, then handed it to Mariah. What is this, pass the sharpie? She signed Mariah N Way, almost exactly copying my handwriting.

"What's the n stand for?" I asked.

"Nicole,"

"That's weird," the nurse said, "That's my name."

Nicole pulled out a sleek black digital camera from her pocket and took a picture of me and Mariah. We looked stupid. All of the guys were huddled together in front of Haliegh's bed, but Dad made sure you could still see her. Dad was holding up a piece sign with everyone else looking goofy. Nicole took a picture of them and handed me the camera. All the guys huddled around and behind her, looking different but still bète(french for funny in a stupid way). She was smiling with her eyes closed when I took the picture. I handed her back the camera and she looked at the guys.

"Thanks!"

Her eyes glazed over with tears of joys as she went around to hug everyone. She was a little more enthusiastic with her hug for Bob. She smiled at him and walked out, but popped back in 5 seconds later to squeal and give Bob a big old fat kiss and a slip of paper. Bob was frozen in place, but I knew he liked it.

We said bye to Haliegh and Dad, then went outside. We went into the van, and we were all off back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
^ - ^!

I felt like I was going to die/explode on Tuesday night and Monday day. I was sick with the flu ]:

I only went to school one day this week, so now I have much work to catch up on Monday. I still have a sore throat too.

BUT,

Earlier at the mall, I had Starbucks for the first time. I got a white chocolate mocha and some vanilla after coffee mints, and my dad got a cinnamon spice chai. His smelled like apple pie...

Mine was AWESOME!

But, as always, I want you to COMMENT.