My Daddy, Gerard

22

I sighed, wishing Dad hadn’t stayed at the hospital with Haliegh. I wished she could come back home. It was really boring without them.

I had been woken by the smell of food; the most noticeable scent was either waffles or pancakes. I hadn’t been downstairs yet. The only reason I could even smell the first floor kitchen was because I fell asleep in the second floor living room, waiting for Haliegh or Dad to call. They, of course, didn’t, but I was too tired to even use the elevator to get up to my room.

I yawned, reaching for the t.v. remote. It was buried beneath a couch cushion, near where I had lay my head. I stretched my neck and tried to yell, but it only came out as a cracked whisper. I cleared my throat a few times, and screamed, “Somebody bring me some food!”

“What do you want?” Frank’s voice replied, followed by the bang of a pan.

“What is there?”

“Waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon!”

I knew he had made veggie bacon.

“Two waffles, one scrambled egg, and three pieces of bacon!”

I heard Frank’s loud footsteps as he walked around the kitchen. He took a plate from the cabinet with a chink, and after that, filled it with my food. He brought me the plate a few minutes later, setting it on the mahogany coffee table. Frank still had on pajama pants, which were gray plaid, and a red t-shirt. His hair was combed, though. “No coffee?” I whined, looking straight into his gorgeous dark eyes.

He laughed softly once, a slanted smirk on his face. He kissed me gently, then said, “I’m on it. Three sugars and a little milk, right?”

I smiled back. “And creamer if it’s french vanilla.” I paused and he began to walk away. “You know me so well,” I said with a giggle, my smile broadening.

I flicked on the t.v. and searched through the channels, nothing really on. Hannah Montana would have to do, for now.

It was the episode where Hannah first met McKayla. The first time I saw the episode, I thought McKayla looked awesome, even though she was a bitch.

Frank placed a small brown mug on a coaster in front of my off-white breakfast plate, making the room smell of coffee and vanilla. He sat beside me on the black couch, and handed me a fork and knife. Then he pulled a ketchup bottle from his pants pocket(I was like, why does he have the ketchup in his pocket?) and sat it near my plate. Everyone in the house thought I was weird for liking ketchup on scrambled eggs, but they tasted weird without it. Maybe it was just my mom’s thing, because my adoptive family hadn’t liked it either.

I picked up my coffee and took a sip. It was really good, Folger’s master blend. I don’t know how I could recognize coffee blends so well. Even I thought it was weird.

I started to eat my food, stealing glances at and from Frank often. When I was about finished, the phone rang. The caller ID said “St Juliens Med,” so I answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey Alison!”

“So… what happened?”

“Would you really want to know?”

“Kinda. I’d like to know your current marital status and if my father is your other.”

“English, please?”

“I wanna know if you’re not single anymore.”

“I’d say yes.”

I squealed. “Really? Tell me! I don’t care that he’s my dad.”

“Okay! Well, about 2 hours after you left… Well… He kissed me! Like made out! It was such an awesome feeling, Alison.”

I made a face. “Oddly, this isn’t creeping me out.”

I heard a door in the background with Haliegh. “Gerard’s back, so bye!”

“Bye Haliegh!”

I hung up the phone.

“Frank, where is everybody?” I asked, suddenly noticing I hadn’t seen anyone else.

“Out today, at the zoo or something. I have no idea.”

“Was it really that smart to leave us alone?”

“Well, Gerard doesn’t know.”

I laughed, and turned to him on the couch. He took me by the waist, pulling me onto his lap. I made no objection as he pressed his soft lips to mine. I felt Frank laying down onto the couch, pulling me down on top of him. I was in his warm embrace, hoping that the moment would never end.

I was making out with Frank Iero.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO SO SO SO sorry, guys!

I really am!

I lost the MDG notebook for a couple weeks, I found it, then I left it on the bus on the last day of school. I'm smart.

But now I have it again, and My Daddy, Gerard is back!

I hope you enjoy.

As always... comment :D