My Daddy, Gerard

4

I was woken up by the annoying sound of Frank's snoring. I checked the time.
"Two A.M.? God, Frank." I walked over and held his nose. He opened his eyes.
"What Alison?" He mumbled, and I hardly understood him.
"You. Snoring. Me. Awake. Two. In the MORNING."
He rolled his eyes and just laid there. I turned over to get to sleep.

As soon as I started drifting off to sleep, Frankie's laptop light kept me up. It was five now. I sat up and turned to Frank.
"Ahem,"
He kept doing what ever he was doing on his laptop, so I went and sat next to him.
"I wanna show you something," I grabbed the computer and clicked on Internet Explorer. Frankie just watched, fixed upon the screen. I typed in "mibba.com" and pressed go. I signed in as "A shot to remember.." and put the laptop back on Frank.
"What's this?"
"Mibba. A story sharing site. Most are fan fictions about My Chemical Romance."
We looked through my stories, and Frank loved them. After, I went back over to my bunk. I unzipped my MCR carrier bag and pulled open a button pocket on the inside. I grabbed a large Ziploc baggy out, and it was filled with skittles.
"What's that?"
I grinned. "My secret stash. I don't share it with anyone, but I you're an exception."
He smirked as I opened the bag. I sat with my legs crossed, and put the bag between us. I ate a mouthful at a time.
We started a skittle-fueled conversation that lasted a long time. I checked the clock. 7 A.M. Me and Frank were the only ones awake.
"Frankie, I've always had a crush on you..." I blushed. "Just so you know."
I looked into his eyes, and he did the same. His arms went around me, and I leaned forward. My lips touched his, and he kissed me. And I kissed him. It wasn't very passionate, but strong.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

The scream woke everyone and forced me and Frank apart.