My Daddy, Gerard

6

By this time it was noon, and I was napping. When I woke up, the tour bus was empty. I panicked. I started hyperventilating. I walked into the living room, irrationally fearing something to happen, like my head being cut off. But I found Bob, slipping on his jacket.

"She lives!"
"Hey Bob,"

I glared at him, and pulled up my pink silk pants that slipped to my hips, then pulled down the bottom of my tank top.

"You look fine, but I don't think you'll appeal too much on stage."
"What?!"
"Gee's idea! He told me to stay in the bus a little later until you got up."
"He did WHAT?"
"He wanted you to come on stage!"
"Oh god."

He handed me a women's Black Parade costume. It was a white Black Parade jacket(that sounds weird) and some black and white jeans. And, about the jacket, think of the regular one, but the colors inverted. The jeans were white with black splatters on them.

"What's this?"
"You can't go up there in your jammies, can you?"

I rolled my eyes. "I guess not."

I then shooed Bob to his bunk so I could change. I shut the door(which was open for some reason), put a towel over the cage-looking part that separated the room from the driver's seat, and slid off my pants. I picked up the jacket and struggled to get it on over my tank top. The tight pants came on, and I slipped my feet into my black converses.

"Bob, you can come back now."

He walked into the room in entire admiration.

"That looks great..."
"You think so?"
"Yeah, I do think so."
"Help me find my bag please,"
"Why?"

I pointed to my face. "Makeup?"

"Oh, right."

After about 10 minutes I found it under my bunk. I unzipped one of the smaller pouches on the outside and pulled out my eyeliner and lipstick. I started to dab on the eyeliner, when Frank stepped into the bus.

"Alison, you're awake!"
"No, I'm sleepwalking. Go away."

He smirked then started walking away. I ran over and glomped him.

"But Frankie!"
"What?"
"You need to do my makeup! I need to look more... uh... Black Parade-y."
"Why?"
"I don't wanna look like shit! I'm gonna be on the fucking STAGE."

He rolled his eyes happily. "Don't curse at me."

I giggled, and got off Frank's back. We went over to the mirror. We stood face to face, because we were the same height. Kind of pitiful, isn't it? He grabbed the eyeliner and carefully slid it across my face. Within fifteen minutes, we were done. More like he was done. Bob had left and we were alone. I had an annoying longing to kiss Frankie again.

But it would be wrong.

Yeah, but you're alone.

And?

Who's gonna know?

Me? And Frank?

You won't tell, will you?

Well, no...

Then why not?

I don't wanna feel guilty!

Then tell Ray or somebody! Just not dad!

Alright, alright!

"You okay?"
"Oh, yeah. Just thinking."
"What?"
"If we kissed again, would you tell?"
"Probably not. I wouldn't want Gerard to hate me."
I was hesitant. "I-I want to... k-kiss you again."
He smiled. "Me too."