My Daddy, Gerard

7

I was shaking, and filled with adrenaline because of what I had just done.

It couldn't just be a simple little kiss, could it? It just HAD to be a make out session.

I sighed and cuddled up on Frank's chest. He smiled.

"I guess we better get going. I think the concert's gonna start soon."

"I don't want you guys to be killed by angry fans, so let's go!"

I stood up and realized that my hair was messed up. I brushed it quickly and Frankie and I ran out of the bus, hand in hand.

When we got closer to the pavillion, we let out of our grips. We walked onto the area backstage, and found the guys. I sat down next to dad and smiled. He ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek. The room was silent, until Brian yelled to us.

"You gotta set up!"

"Okay!", we all said in unison.

Us six got up and ran back to the van. Bob handed me a few microphone stands, and he had parts of his drumset. Everyone else grabbed their instruments, and we walked slowly back to the pavillion. I walked through the makeshift doorway, only an entrance made by lifting part of the background curtain. I placed one stand in front, another on the left of the stage, another on the right, and one more in front. The guys came out and situated their instruments, and the crowd squealed at the sight of them. Dad came up front and smiled at me. Mikey took position, then Bob, then Ray, then Frankie.

"Fans and more fans, I wanna welcome someone really fucking special to me! Alison, come out!"

I walked over from behind some speakers to the right of dad, and behind the other stand I set out front.

"Hey, everyone, I'm Alison..."

They screamed, and I blushed. I was shivering.

"Wanna know who the fuck this is?"

The crowd screamed again.

"This girl right here, she's my fucking DAUGHTER!"

The fans squealed even louder, and some puzzled shouts were heard.

"You see, I had this girlfriend fifteen fucking years ago, and she got preggo,"

The crowd screamed ONCE AGAIN.

"But she never told me. I found out a few fucking months ago, and picked her up! Give it up for my daughter, ALISON WAY!"

They screamed their loudest, I squealed and smiled nervously.

"She's gonna help sing! Maybe even sing a song or two! Alison, how do you feel about that?"

"Hell yeah, daddeh! Let's get this fucking show on the road!"

"Oh yeah!"

The band started Welcome to the Black Parade, and I sang a few parts at the end. Dad directed me to sing Cancer, just ME. After I did, the crowd shouted, and dad said I was flawless.

After about and hour, their performance was over and Linkin Park took the stage.

Best. Night. Of. My. LIFE!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, people!

I LOVE COMMENTS! AND SO DOES MY SOCK PUPPET GERARD!!