My Daddy, Gerard

8

My iPod was blaring in my ears. "The Sharpest Lives" was playing as I watched the road. I looked to the back seat and smiled at Frank. He smiled back and I looked back on the road. Dad was driving pretty fast because the roads were clear. After all, it was midnight...

We reached my old house to get my furniture and posters.

I stepped out of the car and ran up to the porch. I rang the doorbell twice, so everyone could know I was there, then opened the door, using my key. I tiptoed in, making sure not to make much noise. My German Shepard puppy, Bosco, ran up to me and yipped. I put him over my shoulder and inched up the regal staircase.

I reached my room at the end of the hall and turned on the light. My eyes widened and I was furious.

"BRENDON!"

My adoptive little brother came running. I could tell he was frightened. He was whimpering and cowering in fear. I picked him up(he was only four) and smiled, to calm him down. I then pointed to my room. All my posters were scattered across the floor, along with the clothes I hadn't brought with me.

"Did you do that?"

He hung his head, and nodded.

"Why?"

His voice went into a whisper, and he frowned. "I dunno..."

I sighed, and set him down. "It's alright. Go back to sleep,"

He scurried off to his bedroom, on the opposite end of the hall, and I walked into my room, picking up items from the floor as I proceeded. I reached the window and motioned for dad and Frankie to come in, who were leaned up against the car. Dad threw down his cigarette and stomped it, then followed behind Frank.

They reached my room, where I had picked up all my things that were on the floor. I was putting everything in the suitcase I had left when the two stepped in. I finished stuffing the suitcase and stood.

(Frank: )
"So this is... I mean, was your room..."

"No Frank, its just where I slept and unwound. Yes, it WAS my room."

Dad had started disassembling my dresser, and Frank joined in. I took the mattress off of my bed, and began taking apart the black metal frame.

After about an hour and a half, we finished with everything. We had put the parts in large boxes that were under the bed, an began walking them to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter takes place on the road about two hours later :D

Alison starts high school soon! She will find a group of friends, two boys and one girl. You can be one of those friends!

Name:
Age:
Personality:
Appearance:

The four are the "emo group" at school.

COMMENTS ARE THE LIFE OF THE STORY!

No comments means they will die in a car crash in the next chapter.

And you NEVER get to see what happens after it!

SO COMMENT, BISHES!