All My Broken Things

Sleep Over?

I awoke in my bed still dressed but under the covers with the blankets over me, I wasn’t sure how I got here but I did, so I guess that was a bonus also being clothed even though I liked Zack being clothed and in my own bed was always a good thing.

The sun was coming in my window and it was painfully bright and I wanted nothing more than to go back to sleep, but with this painful ray of sunlight shining onto me it was never going to happen. So now as I sat up my headache started to kick in and another form of motivation took over for my movement was the sudden urge in my gut to go to the bathroom. Slowly slipping out of bed I made my way out into the narrow hallway and past the lounge room only to be stopped in my tracks to a boy lying asleep on my couch.

Backing up a little I walked back into the living room staring for a moment at the body curled up clearly uncomfortable unable to stretch-out due to the difference in length of his body in consideration to my rather small two seated couch. Zack looked peaceful none the less, and a little cute.

But now I was just wondering why he was lying on my couch and how he could possibly be comfortable I mean he was a few good inches taller than me and my feet hung off the edge of the couch. His body was curled up like a small child would if scared, except I don’t think Zack was scared just uncomfortable.

“Zack” I spoke quietly trying to wake him without scaring him “Zack” I spoke again louder this time and he stirred in his spot almost falling off the couch but catching himself just in time to realise where he was.
He grunted in response still not fully aware of me trying to wake him
“Zack what are you doing on my couch?”
“Hhhmmm…Abigail” he was becoming coherent “Im sorry you were really wasted so I wanted to make sure you got home and then I couldn’t be bothered to get another cab and I was too drunk and I didn’t want to sleep on your bed with you so I crashed here” another silence as he rolled over to stand up “im sorry ill leave now” he sounded sleepy and as he stood he held his head clearly he was hung over as well.

“No Zack just go jump in my bed, im awake now and you could clearly use a couple more hours sleep go, sleep in my bed im not going to and im not kicking you out” I told him
“Are you sure?” he asked still wary
“Yep go on im guessing you know where it is because if this headache is anything to go by I didn’t up myself to bed” I gave a small smile and he retreated to my bed as my gut gave another lurch really urging me to find the bathroom.

It was roughly an hour later when Zack emerged from his slumber I was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for the pancake in the pan to be ready to be flipped. Since I had sent Zack back to bed I had snuck into my room to grab a set of clothes and had a quick shower trying to wake myself more and get rid of my headache. He startled me slightly when he spoke,

“Good morning” he sounded more awake then he looked rubbing the back of his neck like he was nervous
“Morning” I replied “Want some pancakes?” I asked as I flipped the last one
“Sounds good actually, how’s your head?” he asked
“Ummm yea not the best it’s ever been but not the worst either” I gave a chuckle and it was the truth I had felt much worse probably on more than one occasion.
“Well that’s a relief” he chuckled smiling up at me “oh and thanks for letting me crash here last night” he stated as he sat down in the chair opposite me and grabbed a pancake off the small tower I had made for us to eat covering it in enough maple syrup to go on maybe 3 pancakes.

“Well I don’t think I had much of a say as im guessing I was unconscious by the time we got back here but you’re welcome, thanks for bringing me home”
“Yea you were pretty gone, I wasn’t just gonna leave you and hope for the best” he laughed “You know what cabbies are like around here”
“Yep that I do” I replied as Zack took a bite of his maple syrup covered pancakes leaving drops of syrup in his face. God he looked cute just sitting im my kitchen a slight mess and still half asleep stuffing food into his mouth.
“So do you like maple syrup or something?” I had to laugh at him I couldn’t help it
“Hey don’t diss the maple syrup, it’s like the best thing ever invented” he was dead serious which made me laugh all the more
“Im serious” he retorted
“I know im sorry I can’t help myself…plus you got some on you” I said

Using my index finger to graze over the spot of maple syrup on his chin lifting it up to his mouth, soon catching on he placed my finger in his mouth sucking off the syrup. The small occurrence in itself made me hot and I think I felt myself blush just a little and I know Zack did a little as I popped my finger back into my own mouth after it had been in Zack’s.

“So do you have anything planned today?” I asked Zack once our breakfast was over and we were stuffing everything into the dishwasher
“Nah not really, why what did you have in mind?” he asked raising an eyebrow
“Umm nothing really just thought we could hang around watch movies do nothing”
“Sounds good actually…but do you mind if I have a quick shower cause I feel and smell like crap” he chuckled
“Umm yea I think I have some clothes that might fit you” he laughed at me as I ran around my room digging through my closet coming up with a pair of SpongeBob square pants boxes, a pair of black basketball shorts and a cream Weezer band shirt, throwing them at him. He checked them out looking at the shirt for a minute or two.

“You cannot diss Weezer” I said matter of factly
“Don’t worry I wasn’t going to” he chuckled and gave me a look to say you’re absolutely insane it wasn’t that anyone had said that to me before defiantly not it was just the way that he looked at me as if to say you’re crazy but I love it. I didn’t know it at the time but I would come to love this smile that only he was ever capable of giving me.
He took the clothes in one hand taking off the shirt he was currently wearing and threw it straight at me I was a little bewildered by the seen but managed to catch it anyway. I got a good look at his body and it made my knees weak. For a guy who seemed to be so shy he sure as hell knew how to turn on the sex appeal.

“I’ll be back” he smiled before exiting the room and heading for the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment
it would mean alot to me