The Pros and Cons of Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll

Snakes On A Plane

(Natt's POV)
As soon as we arrived to the airport parking lot I jump out of the bus. All this stuff happening with the boys was getting out of control. I remembered the old times in school: nobody would put an eye on me. Like... a year ago I was completely ignored by guys, and now I was having three dudes trying to get my attention. It was ridiculous.

As I walked into the international flights section, I was more determined to take the plane.
"Hey! Natt! Wait!" I heard Pete running through the hallway, avoiding lots of girls following him. I just walked faster.
"Natt! Pleasee! Let me explain you...! I didn't meant to say that, I'm so sorry!" My tears start running down my face. But I wouldn't let him stop me, not now that I was so close to go back home.

(Pete's POV)
I tried to make up things, but she wouldn't heard. Why did I had to say those things? Why???
"Hi! Can I have your autograph?" A girl about 12 years old asked.
"Oh sure." I took the marker and signed her T-Shirt.
"Thank you. You know what? If you love her, don't let her took that plane. You would regret the rest of your life if you don't do it." What a wisdom for a young girl.
"Don't stare at me, you moron. Run for her!" She pushed me and I kept running.
When I found her, it was too late. She had already crossed the gate.

"A ticket to Mexico City, please." I said to the attendant in the AA booth.
"Sorry, they're sold out. You will have to wait 'til the next flight." She said.
"Oh crap. Look. I need to step into that plane. You will regret for the next century if you don't let me go for her." I was so pissed.
"So what?"
"You'll be fired. No wait. You can have free tickets for my shows. For the whole tour."
"What band are you in? Just asking." Oh fuck. The gates were getting closed.
"Fall Out Boy. I will make sure you get a package with the tickets in... in 3 days. I promise."
"Oh my sister loves you. Deal."
"Thank you!"

(Natt's POV)
I took a seat next to the window.
"Hi." A blonde girl with purple streaks greet me and sat next to me.
"Hi."
"Oh my God. Oh my God. Please tell me you are Natt, of M&M's and Jelly Beans!" She was about to have a heart attack.
"Uh yeesh..." Purple streaks?? Bad idea for a blonde. I'm the only person in the Earth's surface than can pull those streaks. Fucks-sake.
"Oh gosh! Stephanie come here!" She yelled to her friend. She had her hair dyed as Hayley. For sure, just Hayley can pull her hair that way without looking so naughty.
"Wow. I must be dreaming Tara! Have Natt and Pete Wentz in the same flight is better than I could imagine." Uh-oh.
"Wait. Did you said that *Pete* is here?" I almost choke.
"Yeah look. He is right over there." I stood up, and saw Peter trying to find me.
"Oh no! Girls, do me a favor and I will love you the rest of my life. Don't let him to see me. Just hide me!" They didn't have a clue of what was I saying. Immediately I stick my eyes in a magazine.
"Excuse me. Have you seen a girl about my height... brunette, dark hair with purple streaks?" I heard Pete's voice, talking to that Stephanie girl.
"Uhm.. no."
"Yes, she is here." Tara said. I was about to punch her.
"Crap! Stupid girl." I grinned.

"What are you doing here?" By the time I asked this, a lot of people were surrounding us.
"I came because... I can't let you go away. Not before I say this..." His cheeks turned bright pink. I was SO embarrased.
"Say what?"
"Te amo." It was the sweetest thing ever.
"Awwwww!" The girls moved and let Pete get close to me.
"Oh god..." He wrapped an arm around my waist and hold my face with the other hand. Then his lips touched mine and I closed my eyes. I could hear the people awwing out loud, the flash of the cameras and the noise of the engine. Finally I was going back home.