Don't Let Me Fall

Prologue

"Scarlett Ember, on behalf of the Vampyre Council, we are sentencing you to a life of mortality, and you shall be stripped of your psychic abilities and will be forced to live a sorry human existence in the Human Realm," My identical twin sister, Saphire, said with a cruel smile on her face.

I put on my best "I could care less that you just sentenced me to death" expression and sat in the chair of doom, leaned back with an air of relaxation. Saphire frowned (just like I knew she would) and sat down. The Council leader, Emerald, stood and swallowed. Emerald was my best friend.

"Ember, it pains be greatly that your villainous acts have led you to banishment. But I hope that I can give you a ray of light when I tell you that you will remain a Vampyre," Emerald announced, a huge smile on her face.

Oh, how wonderful, now I'm going into the human realm with an inhuman thirst for human blood. That's just spiffy if you ask me.

All of a sudden a horrid pain shot through my entire body. I screamed an fell to the ground. Emeral looked away. Saphire leaned over the table and smiled. It felt like I was being pounded with a ton of bricks. So this is what it felt like to be stripped of your immortality and your gifts.

I was suddenly blind and I could only hear the screams of everyone I had murdered. This wasn't fair. This wasn't happening to me. No. I had to wake up.

But when I did, I wasn't even home.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so kind of a weak beginning, but it's something different. i already have the whole story planned out and the next chapter is gonna own. so tell me if i should go on.