We Never Thought

Growing up, Lauren and Alex were forced to spend a lot of time together, ranging from fishing trips that Lauren despised to football games that she didn’t mind much. Alex moved to California when he was really young, at 6 years old. Lauren moved to California when she was 6 months old so cant really remember any time spent at England apart from when she visits her family 3 times a year.

As Lauren and Alex grew older, Lauren began to think of Alex more than a next door neighbour but knew he didn’t feel the same way because he was so many years older. When Alex finished high school, him and his band became big in the music business and went off to tour and release and album.

When he comes back though, things have changed. His parents home is different, his old school friends are settling down to have families and the one girl he never thought would change has. Lauren looks different in herself and not just she’s changed her hair, she’s lost weight, got taller, changed her hair and seems to have a glow about her.

Will Alex be able to win the girl? Or will everything fail?

Lauren – 18 years old, brown hair, brown eyes. 5ft 7”. Slim figure.

Alex – 22 years old, brown hair, dark brown eyes. 6ft. Slim figure.