Full Mental Case

Lesson Learned

I was working night shift and I was working with a new patient. I opened the door and saw him. He shivered and shook staring at me with large puppy dog eyes.

"D-don't hurt me." he shivered.

"Oh, what's wrong, what happened to the big man?" I asked Troy.

He laid in bed strapped down.

"They don't believe me tell them that I saw you change into a werewolf." he said in a shaky voice.

"Mr. Troy, you are suffering from delusions and being an asshole." I said to him sitting on the side of his bed jamming a needle into the vial.

"A-and the janitor's a vampire!" he screamed.

"Troy, you poor thing you used to be Mr. Important." I said and giggled.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to abuse you, or my other girlfriends." he said.

I stopped.

"What other girlfriends?" I asked him.

"Luisa, Sharline, and Izzibella." he said.

"Izzibella." I said to him standing up. They way he pronounced the name was familiar.

"I'm sorry, is this revenge for Izzy. I'm sorry!" he yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled looking at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry." he said tears rolling down his cheek.

"You k-killed her?" I asked him.

"She slammed her head on the counter when I hit her, I'm sorry!" he cried trembling.

"You killed someone, and all you can say is sorry?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry." he whimpered.

I stared at the dose I gave him and fought myself from giving him more. Then I cleaned his arm and then jammed the needle hard into his skin. He cried out. I squeezed it in as slowly as possible and then I pulled it out hard so that it would sting.

"You're an evil man." I said to him sticking a bandage on his arm and slapping it.

He cried trembling. I closed the door behind me and shivered. I rested my head on it.

"What's wrong?" Chace asked me staring at Troy.

I looked at him.

"He said he killed a girl named Izzibella." I said to him.

"You think it could be Izzy?" he asked me.

"How many people do you know spell Isabella with two Zs?" I asked him.

He sighed.

"Oh this is not good at all." he said.

I drove home from work that morning and got out of my car and walked to my house. I stopped something wasn't right. I sniffed the air. Something definitely was unsettling. I unlocked my door and pushed it open. The scent definitely unsettling. I walked in and left the door ajar just in case I needed to run. I turned on the light to my living room and gasped. Everything in my living room was messed up. My Cd's were all over the ground. My stuff was on the ground. Then I went into the kitchen and saw glasses all over the floor and then I kept walking and saw a trail of pillow fluff on my ground and I looked up to see a strange woman sitting on my bed.

"Who the hell are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked her.

"You, stole my boyfriend." she said.

"I stole your boyfriend, what are you talking about?" I asked her.

No use calling the cops if I was just going to kill this bitch.

"How did you get into my house anyway?" I asked her.

"I used the window." she said.

"Are you crazy, that's breaking and entering." I said to her.

"I don't care, you stole Troy from me!" she yelled.

"I don't even know who you are and as far as I know Troy was single when I met him." I said.

"Where is he, I want to talk to him." she said getting up and walking towards me.

"He's at the mental ward, where I work." I said to her.

"I didn't know he was in there." she said quietly.

"He had a nervous breakdown. No, I advice you to leave your name, number, and address so that I can have you replace all my stuff!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" she yelled back.

"You destroyed my damn house. Do you know who has to pay for this stuff?" I asked her.

"I bet you had Troy to do it. He did for me." she said.

"I pay for all this damn stuff as far as I know Troy ain't..." I stopped and calmed down.

I think I really was on the verge of killing her.

"Here." she said to me and handed me a card.

"What is this?" I asked her.

"Replace your stuff, a misunderstanding." she said.

Was I inhaling too much oxygen or did this lady destroy my house and gave me a card to call her. I turned around and watched as she walked out and closed the door after that . I growled in anger and slammed myself onto my bed. I rolled over onto my back.

"Why do I always get the nuts?" I groaned.